XVI

Omniscient
May 20th

"Aye, y'all gon have to quiet y'all asses down

"Aye, y'all gon have to quiet y'all asses down. Shawty up there trying to get her rest and what not." All talking in the kitchen seized as everyone turned their attention to Cepheus who came rounding the corner, a bottle of water in his hand as he zipped up his jacket.

"Renae ass will live-."

"It ain't Renae." He spoke through a yawn as he slid his body behind one of the men in the room. It was Saturday, meaning the day where Cepheus met with all of his closest people under him just to ensure that business was running the way that it should be. He didn't put his trust into many people, especially not just putting his address out there. But due to him still being on probation, he couldn't risk going anywhere that wasn't someone's house or a public space.

Public spaces obviously wasn't an option, and going to somebody else's house was way too risky since it could easily be a set up. So Cepheus chose to only meet with the closest to him, that being 5 of the men including Anthony.

"Oh? Since when you be allowing sleep overs and what not when it come to your bitches?" Running his hand down his face, Cepheus didn't feel like answering any questions or being interrogated.

But the question was valid, considering the fact that he was big on just getting his nut and departing, kicking the girls out right after. He didn't let anyone spend the night ever, the only exception was Renae since she technically was his girlfriend. But even then, he sometimes didn't allow her to stay over because he didn't like the feeling of being in bed with another person. He much rathered sleeping alone, and when he did have Renae in bed with him, the two never made physical contact unless it was in the form of sexual intercourse.

Cassia staying the night was something that kind of just came naturally. He couldn't and wouldn't kick her out of his house, not after being the one who offered her to stay there in the first place. She also liked cuddling which he was staring to realize now. The feeling of her body being wrapped up in his arms brought her a sense of relaxation, and he would feel like an asshole if he didn't at least give her a bit of comfort in a sense. Although he still didn't care all that much.

"She ain't one of my bitches-."

"Oh that's the one with the husband ain't it?" Pinching the bridge of his nose, Cepheus turned on his heels to make his way out of the kitchen. He could hear the footsteps behind him, causing him to groan out loud until Anthony placed a hand on his shoulder.

Turning around to face his best friend, the two started on their way to walk to a more secluded area that was away from the rest of the boys. Although Cepheus trusted them, there were still certain things that simply wasn't their business.

"You hit?" Was the first thing Ant asked as the two sat in the dining area. Cepheus chuckled while clasping his hands together on top of the table.