XXI

Omniscient
June 22nd

Omniscient June 22nd

"Cepheus stop it." Cassia blushed as she placed her head in her free hand to hide it, knowing Jamila was definitely staring from the other side of the room.

Shaking her head, Jamila smiled to herself as she grabbed some of Cassia's bags from the little shopping spree they went on for the Malibu trip. She still had yet to gain the courage or want to go and face Yannis, so Cepheus gave her his card again so that her and Jamila can get her a new wardrobe for the trip.

"I'm not blushing, shut up...whatever, bye." Giving him no chance to respond, Cassia hung up the phone with a lingering smile on her face.

"You always hanging up on that man, then he start texting my phone telling me to tell you he gon fuck you up the next time he see you." Looking up, Cassia laughed to herself while standing to her feet.

She was in an amazing mood, spending the last couple of days with Cepheus until it was time for her to start getting her things together for Malibu. They weren't leaving for another 3 days, but Cassia wanted to at least get a head start on packing since she didn't know if she would have to make any last minute changes or things of that manner.

"Tell him I'll let him take out all his anger as soon as we touch down in Malibu." The fact she was actually traveling to the other side of the country with him still seemed shocking. Although it was mainly for work, she knew that him wanting her there couldn't have been just to keep a little company. Especially considering the fact that they were gradually taking steps forward in whatever bond they were building.

"You and him are so cute, and the fact y'all not even official yet and he's ready to bow at your every command?" Tilting her head, Cassia reached out to pull one of the dresses she bought from out of it's bag.

"That's a very dramatic way of putting things-."

"No, it's most definitely not." Cassia turned to look up at Jamila once she felt her wrist being grabbed. Being told to sit down, she complied, sitting down on the bed she had in the room she usually stayed in when over by Jamila's house.

"I'm not really supposed to be telling you this, since your little boyfriend claimed that it was none of your business...but I'm going to tell you anyways. Cepheus does a lot for you that's far from in his comfort zone, a lot that he has never ever done with any other females before. I was ease dropping a little bit on him and Anthony's conversation, and he was going on and on about how beautiful you are, and how he don't know what he's feeling or why he feeling like this but he don't like it." Giggling at the last part, Cassia couldn't hide the smile on her face.

"Why doesn't he like it? Because of me?" Quickly shaking her head, Jamila dumped out one of the bags that were on the floor.

"He doesn't like it because he's a hoe, and he knows that the more time he spends with you, the more you gon naturally start changing his ways and he's scared of that. You know, he never really been tied down, and he knows that if y'all ever did get together he wouldn't be able to do you like how he does the others." Cassia was a little shocked that he was even thinking of the future with her, especially considering how he still kept around all his other female friends along with Renae.