XLIV

December 28th
Omniscient

Letting out a small yawn just as he pulled the car into the gravel driveway area, Cepheus glanced over at a sleeping Cassia

Letting out a small yawn just as he pulled the car into the gravel driveway area, Cepheus glanced over at a sleeping Cassia. She looked calm and peaceful, but he knew it was only because she was unaware of her surroundings. Sleep was her way of not having an anxiety attack, and he silently thanked God because he managed to inject a dose of Propofol in her once they were about an hour away. Just to ensure she didn't wake up until he was ready for her to.

Rubbing the bottom of his nose of the white residue, Cepheus slightly shook his head before opening his door. He was more than thankful that he had a fix in the glove compartment of his car, knowing if he didn't get some soon, he would've probably ended up killing her in a split second. Something that he didn't want to do and didn't plan to do, although it was definitely a thought in the back of his mind.

"So damn beautiful." He whispered, brushing her hair from out of her face once he opened her door. Reaching over her body, he unbuckled her seat belt before crouching down to pick her up bridal style.

"Oh damn." He mumbled, accidentally hitting her head on the top of the car. Nibbling on his bottom lip, Cepheus took a couple steps away from the car, using his foot to kick the door closed before making his way towards the entrance of the building. He didn't need to lock the door because nobody came down there, since the area was so secluded and it was late at night.

"A dead body?" One of the guards outside of the building asked as Cepheus approached the door. Simply shaking his head, he placed his finger on the pad, waiting for his print to be read so the doors could slide open.

Once they were wide enough for him to enter, he walked straight in with Cassia. He made sure the building was clear of everybody, giving them all a day off, which was rare since a day off meant a day's worth of money not coming into Cepheus' pockets. But since he was choosing to spare her life, he didn't want any of the other girls thinking they had some type of 1 up on Cassia after witnessing what he was planning to do.

"I got the stuff you asked for Caicey." Looking up from laying Cassia down on the cement floor, Cepheus sucked his teeth before picking her back up. Seeing the guy, Ramsey, that he asked to stay back, rounding the corner.

"Dumbass nigga, didn't I tell you have the shit right here for when I get here?" Cepheus grumbled, using his left foot to pull the cold metal chair in his direction. Placing Cassia down onto it, he made sure to place his hand in the middle of her chest just to keep her body steady.

"My fault, I lost track of-."

"I ain't ask, just grab that rope and loop it around her tightly...not too tight though, cause if you hurt my baby then imma be forced to kill you." Cepheus warned, eyeing Ramsey to make sure he understood he was serious. "And leave her hands out, make sure she can move from the elbow down."