XV

Omniscient
May 19th

"A nigga getting the silent treatment once again, wonder what I did this time

"A nigga getting the silent treatment once again, wonder what I did this time." Cepheus spoke up as he took his usual seat in her office, right in the swivel chair behind her desk.

Rolling her eyes, Cassia walked across the room to get from around him, she wanted to be as far away as possible. She couldn't kick him out because she knew he wouldn't go, and trying to move him herself would be impossible. But she couldn't blame anyone but herself for him seeing her in the hospital.

Jamila told her to just stay in the room until the chaos out in the hallway died down, but she couldn't even stomach the thought of being under the same roof as Deion. So once it seemed that everyone's focus was turned in the other direction, she quickly rushed to the area right across from the break room, her office being located in that hallway. When she heard and seen no voices, she expected to be in the clear. But that was until she finally got her door unlocked and stepped in. Once she attempted to close the door, a hand immediately stopped her and Cepheus slid himself in without asking permission or paying attention to the fact she was clearly in a state of distraught.

"Just cause you ain't talking don't mean I ain't gon talk...your hair cute by the way. Little blonde with some pink, that shit look good." Cassia glanced back to see Cepheus sinking his teeth into his bottom lip as he stared at her.

Shaking her head, she crouched down to grab her large purse from off of the ground where she had a change of clothes in.

"Can you get out so I can change?" Cepheus sat up, finally hearing her voice for the first time all day. Glancing at the bag then up at her face, he laughed to himself as if her words were some type of joke.

"I already done seen you naked, hell I got to leave for?" Squeezing her eyes shut while releasing a deep breath, Cassia only nodded as she placed the bag in the seat next to her. Latching her hands onto the hem of her shirt, she quickly pulled it off to reveal her red lace bra.

Cepheus ran his tongue over his lips slowly, seeing how good the bra looked on her. He waited until she did the same with the bottom half of her scrubs, slowly sliding them down her legs as she did a small wiggle, her ass bouncing with each motion she took.

"There ain't no way your ass real..." he joked while grabbing her water bottle from off of her desk. Looking back at him as she grabbed her sweatsuit from out of her bag, Cassia adjusted her bra to cover herself up a little more.

"It's not." Cepheus immediately began to choke, water from his mouth flying all over the desk space in front of him as he began to cough uncontrollably. Pulling her lips into her mouth, Cassia turned back to what she was doing as if she didn't hear him struggling behind her.