𝟎𝟎𝟏

As all my other books this is all my fantasy.

The people that are there as a face claim have nothing to do in the book. They only there to give you an idea of how they would look like. and if you don't like them... But why wouldnt you?

they gorgeous🥺❤️

anyways you can also imagine it as yourself. I don't really care. Also this book is only for fun.

ATTENTION ⚠️⚠️

This book is not clean. The character are really naughty.

𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚 𝔸𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒 ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕥
➫𝙰𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊

Jαɴυαry 3rd ↝4𝓅𝓂↜

Ɲąɾí օɾ Ɱíղąɾí

"Minari baby!" I heard my grandmother yell from downstairs

I really didn't feel like going downstairs because my brother would be at home at any moment with his friends and I don't want my social anxiety to start.

"Nari!" she yelled again.

I sighted sitting up straight from the position i was at before looking around with an mug.

After a while i heard her calling again.

"Kaminari Azaria Robert!! If i come in there and you still in bed, Ima woop yo ass." She yelled.

My eyes instantly widened and i took my legs out the bedsheets lasily.

"I'm coming Nana!" I uffed rolling my eyes a bit.

I sat there waiting a little before I could completely distance my self from the bed as i saw the door opening and my grandmother appearing.

"Azar-" she stopped in mid sentace before looking at me surprised and i gave her a big ass smile.

"What's up nana?" I said still smiling standing up.

"Don't what's up me..." She said putting on a chair a bucket full of my clean clothes.

"You forgot is Sunday?" She asked mean mugging me as she fixed my clean clothes in the wardrobe putting them in the same pair of same color.

"No Nana. I couldn't get out the bed. I'm still in shock for momma and pops." I said knowing their accident was only a month ago.