օշկ

My parents like that 🙄

𝔇| 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢
➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
7pm

𝔇| 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ7pm

"Yo uncle looks Soo broken." I told Nari as i walked in her room giving her drink.

"He is." She said nodding her head and making room for me.

We weren't alone. Everyone else was downstairs and for some reason why wanted to go home so i had to drop her home and come back here.

"I feel bad for lil nigga. Should we set them up?" I said and Nari looked at me.

"Unh. Unh. Let him suffer a lil. He shouldn't have gotten drunk in the first place knowing they don't like each other." nari said eating her chocolate.

I starred at her for a while before sitting next to her.

"Mane. He probably missing her." I said sighting.

"Aww hell nah. If you keep going like this you can leave." She said looking at me then back at the Tv.

"I just wanna help them." I said.

"Whatever D." She said rolling her eyes.

"I do care about my uncle and shit. But he shouldn't have done that to her. Even if he was mad at her or whatever they were still in a relationship." She shrugged.

She not wrong.

"Aight. You right. Let's not talk about them this not our relationship. Is theirs. They will sort it out if they are meant to be." I shrugged.

"Thank you." She said rolling her eyes raising the volume.

"Wait. I thought youn like loud stuff." I told her hugging her waist as i laid my head on her lap. She tried pushing me off.

"Move. And i do." She said rolling her eyes. "But you annoying me with my uncle. If you Soo bothered bout their relationship why don't you just go to him and talk about it. Because I'm trynna watch 'Blood and Water.' ok? Okay." She said sitting back so her back would be against the Bedboard.