⊘Ƽ7

𝙵𝚊𝚢𝚎 | 𝒪𝒸𝓉𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇 17𝓉𝒽
→๓คภςђєรtєг
9ρм

we were now at the Hotel after staying with Nari waiting for her to wake Up

we were now at the Hotel after staying with Nari waiting for her to wake Up. I was soo happy that she woke up. to be honest Nari is one of the best people that could have ever happen to me. she like my sister.

we might seem like we never spoke properly, but we actually did and she give great and good advices.

"Bae. why You ain't never posted this??" Glock asked showing me a video of us.

 why You ain't never posted this??" Glock asked showing me a video of us

A/n: that's her Boyfriend in real life and even in the book. i thought it would be way more fair than Giving her a random guy.

"If i post you bitches gone try come in between us." I said.

"But You know That my eyes only on you. and I'm only yours." he said.

"Bae..." I started.

He grabbed My but pulling me closer to Him as He reised My Leg causing me to feel His print. 

it was On hard I looked at Him in the eyes. "Mhh??" I asked.

"I'm trynna Have more than One kid with You." He said.

"erm. Not now. i'm pregnant remember. I can't bounce on you like i always do." I said.

"It don't matter. I Can make You cum like I always do." He said lowly grabbing My neck coming closer causing My pussy to smile and my heart to beat real fast.

"Bae. we outside..." I said Placing My hand On his chest showing him around the hotel.

This nigga when he kisses me he can't stop.

I can't eather but I don't wanna start making out with him and end up fucking him in the corridors.

"Bruuh. Ion give a fuck." He said getting closer again.

I stopped him.

"Bae." I said laughing.

"Ughh. Just a small kiss." He said pulling me closer again.