օշՏ

Thank y'all for 6K views🥺❤️

❤️❤️

I love y'all Soo much. And thank you for who is not Ghost reading and is always commenting or voting my story it makes me happy and wanna write more.🥺❤️

🅠🅤🅐🅝🅐|𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒 10𝓉𝒽
➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
10am

"It's yo niece birthday today?" I asked Khali as he drove to the doctors appointment

He wanted to take An Blood test to see if the baby was his, but i kinda was Nervous. Because that night we did use a condom but i made a gap in it so that he would nut in me.

Nasia lied to me.

She said that he nuts every second, but with me he took more than 20 minutes before nutting and he wasn't even talking dirty with me.

"Nope. Her birthday not here until four months." He said dryly.

Then he's not open.

Ion know what to do. I want him to love me back. I'm for sure gone treat him better than nasia ugly ass so what's up with him?

"Are you excited on having a baby with me?" I asked smiling hard.

"No the fuck I'm not. You ruined everything! I was finna get the love of my life and you decided to come up nowhere and-" he stopped talking as he saw Nasia crossing the road.

I tryed turning him around but he wouldn't.

He slapped my hand and parked the car somewhere at the side of the road and ran out the car following nasia.

We haven't seen her since the day she found out i was pregnant.

And no. I don't feel disgusted by taking her man.

It was obvious i was gone take him.

As he followed her i could hear my phone ringing so i reached my purse and pulled out my phone.

𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙔...

"BITCH!" She said into the phone as soon as I picked up.

"What man." I said rolling my eyes.

"You told him right?"she asked.

"Naah. But he said he happy to have a baby with me so we good." I lied smiling.

"Ughh! But you know he loves Nasia! Why don't you leave them alone!! Stop taking revenge because she Arrested yo boyfriend she was only doing her job and you know real well what he did wasn't good! He was abusing you and you told her! And she helped you why are you like that?. Ain't he came out of Jail?" She said.