ʘ❷➀

D҉| $ame day

"I'm mad as fuck

"I'm mad as fuck." Sleezy said walking in my office.

He grabbed my computer and started typing in some stuff before he nodded his head.

He walked up to the guns and grabbed one gun clocking it back and then walking out the room causing me to frown.

"Ayoo! Nigga fuck is you doing?" I yelled standing up pulling up my trousers only for them to drop back down.

"We ain't plan to kill nobody today." I said grabbing his wrist.

"Nigga fuck off." He said walking up to the door and West stood right in front of the door.

"Nigga fuck is wrong with yo ass?! I never seen you mad like this." West said.

"You know my crush?" Sleezy asked.

"What about Ky nigga." I said rolling my eyes.

He looked at both of us before starting to telling us what happened.

"So tell me why i finish my basketball training and i see her walking on the streets with a baby and a suit case in her hand..."

• • •

"Where this bitch at! Where the bitch at!" I said as I kicked the door of Ky Mama's down.

We ain't playing about the females we know.

Like fuck she think she is beating my sister in law?

Donald trump ugly ass?

I'm finna show ha who she got messed up with.

I said as Sleezy, i and west looked into the room.

"Bitch she in hea!" I heard Sleezy yell.

I instantly followed his voice and west did too.

We walked into a room seeing her on top of a nigga.

"Bitch!" I said pulling my sleeves up.

Sleezy pointed the gun at her.

"So you is the bitch who beat up my Baby!" Sleezy said shocking me and West cause we ain't know he claiming he like that already.

"P-please don't h-hurt me!" She screamed stammering as she covered her body.

Then nigga on the bed hopped off the bed and was trynna run out but west punched him dead in the face.

"Sit the fuck back down bitch!" West said knocking him off.