0͓̽0͓̽9͓̽

𝙆𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩

"I'm letteraly this close to hit you

"I'm letteraly this close to hit you. Open this fucking door. I'm telling you my sister is claustrophobic, and you telin a nigga you ain't gone open this shit?!" I yelled to the cop that was starring at me earlier.

"Sorry sir. But I got a warning saying I shouldn't open this door to nobody. And if you hit me I might have to put you in jail." She said biting her lips at the end.

I mugged her hard as fuck.

"Fuck." I said hitting the wall.

I pulled out my phone calling my grandmother.

This shit gone be hard as fuck. She gone blame it on me. But fuck it. My sister more important than her shouting at me rn.

After a few rings she finally answered.

"What's up. Annoying ass." She causing me to mug the phone.

Dafuq.

"Nana. I need yo help..." I said and I heard her sight.

Here she go.

"Help with what nigga." She said clearly annoyed.

"Damn, na. If youn like me just say that. Gadamn." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nigga shut up. And tell me what's up. You know that even with all yo bulshit I still love yo annoying ass." She said causing me to smile a little.

This whole time I thought she ain't like a nigga. Especially when naiomi faked to be pregnant and disrespected my grandmother because she cussed her when she was trynna help her.

Naiomi then ended up loosing the baby. Which I'm glad off because I wasn't trynna have my first baby from her.

"Well... You gone be mad after I tell you..." I said.

"Boy ion care. It better not be about my baby girl cause ima kick you out." She said.

"Well... At this point I'm not telling yo ass."I said about to hung up.

"Boy stop playing with me. I was reading the Bible just now. so Don't interrupt if you know it ain't important." she said all serios.

"what if I tell you they arrested Nari without even any proof of her doing anything?" I said into the phone, causing her to yell.

"WHAT!!!" she screamed causing me to pull the phone away from my ear.

"damn..." I said lowly.

"so you gone come or?? cause they ain't wanna listen and I am soo close to hit this fucking cop right in front of me." I said angrily.

"damn. boy watch yo tone. and I am on my way. what police office you on??! " she asked worried.

"you ain't say that when i first called." I said rolling my eyes.