ʘ➂❽

Next chapter I'm gone show how Faye looks. Idk why I ain't put her up yet. I ain't even realised🤦🏽‍♀️😭🤣

NARI|sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶ᴛʜ
➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟽ᴘᴍ

"Why you called me over at this time? When you know damn well

"Why you called me over at this time? When you know damn well. how my brother feels about us being alone?" I asked D as he sat on his bed playing the game.

"Well... Since the night my sister got her own house. I started feeling too lonely. And my night mare are starting to kick in again." He said causing me to walk up to him hugging him sitting in his lap.

"You okay stink?" I asked.

"Now I am." He said grabbing my but  as he licked his lips then he went back on the game after squizzing it and palming it.

When he does that shit. I get wet as fuck.

I sat there looking at him playing GTA killing everybody in that shit.

"Yessirrrr! Don't fucking play with me!!" He yelled as soon as he was able to defeat someone that was bigger than him because the dude was trynna kill him.

"Yess!! Don't play with my fucking stink stink!!" I yelled hyping him up as he turned to look at me.

He kissed me on the cheek causing me to blush.

He put his attention back on the game shooting everyone in the head as he finally won the game.

"Yes mother fucking sirrrr!!" He yelled jumping up almost ripping his shirt causing me to stare at him with a scared look.

He turned to look at me and laughed.

"Sorry if I scared you, bae" He said causing me to laugh.

"It's coo." I said Chuckling.

"By the way I ain't ask. You good? You eaten?" He asked.

"I'm good and no. Case I thought something happened to you. Which is why I came here straight away." I told him.

"Who took you here?" He asked as he turned off the TV hugging me.

"My uncle. Cause if I told my brother he would definitely say you good. Or he would have came here himself." I said.

"Oh. So who's covering you?" He asked.