063

Ɲąɾí | Ɲὄvἔмвἔʀ 3ʀḋ
⥅Ɱɑղϲհҽsեҽɾ⥆
𝟻ᴘᴍ

Ɲąɾí | Ɲὄvἔмвἔʀ 3ʀḋ⥅Ɱɑղϲհҽsեҽɾ⥆ 𝟻ᴘᴍ

"Bae. Where you going?" D asked pulling me on his lap.

"Going to take a quick shower." I said.

"I feel like i need some fresh water on me." I said.

"Then let's take a bath together." He said.

This was our last day in Manchester. We all decided to stay a few more days, so we could stay a little with Anya since she lost one of her patients and was feeling sad about it.

"No D. We can't take a shower together, because then I-"

"You will wanna fuck with me. Ain't it?" He asked.

I tugged my lips in. "Yeah..." I said feeling shy.

"I promise you won't." He smiled.

"Is not even that... We haven't fucked in a while and i kinda miss you, but i also want this to go slow. You feel me? We only went on a date once." She said.

"When was that?" He asked frowning.

I slapped his arm.

"Don't you remember on the rooftop?" I asked.

"Yeah. But that was more like a talk..." He said.

"And a starting of something." I said cheesing.

"I mean i can take you on a date today. Ion mind." He said pulling me on his lap.

"Yeah. We can do that. We don't got nothing to do anyways." I said.

He nodded his head. "So you gone let me shower with chu?" He asked.

"Aight. Come on." I said standing up off my bed as he followed me in the bathroom.

There was no way Naenae would come back in here cause she was already making her way back to ATL since she was able to get her tickets. Ky and Sleezy followed behind her because Ori was having her lil moments.

Whiles Smooth is still here with us. My brother instead is With Glock and Faye because they are having their doc appointment and He would need to drive them back at the hotel since he the only one that knows how to drive here.

I started running the bath as i took my clothes off feeling D starring at me causing shivers all over my body.

I looked up at him and he was smiling widely.

I shook my head looking back down and finishing getting undressed as he did the same.

I turned around putting in my favourite soap.

"Ayeee! Chilll! I'm gone smell like you if you put more!" D said walking up to me hugging me from behind causing me to feel his friend pocking me.

"So what? Ain't that good?" I asked raising an eyebrow.