օՅՅ

𝒮𝐿𝐸𝐸𝒵𝒴

I picked up Ky as i laid her in the couch

Why the fuck did she faint when she saw this nigga?

I turned to Look at the nigga mad as hell. "yo!" I said as he turned to look at me. 

"sup?" he asked causing me to scrunch my face up. 

"who is you." I asked mugging him Hard as fuck.

"she Will tell you. I guess she reconised me." He said sitting on my couch.

"get yo stank ass up from My chair nigga." I said mad as hell.

that's  mad disrispectful, how you gone come at my house and sit on my shit like we cool. we dont even know each other.

"aight. my bad. my bad. no need to eat me." he said causing me to mug him and walking into the kitchen Grabbing water.

I walked back in the Living room seeing checking out the furnitures and I looked back at Ky seeing she was slowly waking up. 

I rushed up to her and raised her head a littlte whiles sitting where head was Laying at making sure I didn't hurt her.

once she was up i passed her water and she Dranked it.

then she sat up slowly and Looked around. "Is he gone?" She asked?

I indicated where the fornitures were and she sighted.

"Ugh! why is he here?" she wispered thinking he wouldn't ear it.

"Because I wanna talk to you and about our daughter." He said causing me to Mug him even more harder and ball up my fits.

"you mean My daughter!!" she said angrily.

"No. I mean OUR." he said sternly causing me to stand up.

"I'm Just gone be in the kitchen If You need me Ky." I said standing up. "No! don't leave me with this Psycho." she cryed hugging me quickly.

I sighted and sat back down.

"y'all are a thing?" the nigga asked indicating both of us.

She shook her head as i nodded my head.

he frowned.

"Yall are or nah?" He asked.

"YES!" I said.

"NO!" she said at the same time.

"Uhhh."

"no we not."Ky said putting her hand on my mouth.

"He's my friend." she said and he frowned.

"don't look like it. but it is not my business." He said starring at both of us.