օկԴ

Y'all. This book just getting started now. Like there's a lot of shit going down!

I think last chapter i forgot to put the questions. But i added them now.

𝕯
➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
12𝓅𝓂

After i was finally able to convince Kayeron to let nari come sleep at my house he finally let me

He was gone make her sleep at an Hotel. But why doing that when she can comfortably come at my house.

He could off come too but he prefers going to the hotel.

I even doubt he went there. But that ain't my business.

He my bestfriend. Shit of course. But we ain't even had that bros talk in a while. Since the day he started thinking i like His sister.

Well i do. And i would want her to be mine. But ion know if she wants the same.

I starred at her as she eat her Food calmly before I grabbed her and sat her on my lap.

She instantly looked at me before mugging me trying to get off.

"Why you running away? Huh?" I asked sitting her on my lap. As we finished our food.

She hasn't spoken to me since we got in this house.

Ion know what i did to her, and i hope she tells me. Cause i wanna know Soo bad.

"What i do?" I asked as i pushed the now empty boxes back Into the bags and putting them on the floor.

I was gone throw em away later.

She still ain't say nun and grabbed her phone off the table, i took it out her hand.

Pulling her chin to look at me.

"Nari. You need to talk. Or how will I know my mistake?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and tried standing up but I stopped her.

"Please talk to me." I begged.

She still ain't spoke she was too concentrated on leaving my side so i grabbed her face and kissed her with tongue.

She still was trying to fight but i eventually won because started kissing me back.

I placed my hand inside her shirt and under her bra placing my hand there.

"Nari. If you mad at me because i wanna keep things sec-"

"I ain't mad at that..." She said cutting me off.