⊘𝟙Ƽ

𝕯| 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢
➫Atalanta
10𝓅𝓂

I heard sniffing so I pulled away from the hug I was giving to Nari and turned her around

"You okay?" I asked her looking at her in the eyes.

For some reasons when I get in the showed with her like this she always calms down and I do too.

I was still mad that she had taken a drink from a random person again. It gets me mad because I wasn't there to stop him.

It gets me mad because she has a disorder and she shouldn't be drinking.

If she does it can be really bad for her disorder. It can make her act in ways she wouldn't even espect to act in.

Once her brother was able to pull me away from that dude I kicked him out and saw her fighting that Xana girl.

Ion even like that girl because she be on a nigga dick like she own me and ion even do relationship.

"Yes I'm okay." She said about to walk out but I pulled her into me.

"Can you sleep with me?" I asked outta no where.

Every time I get in a argument or start beating someone up my pops just randomly pull ups in my head and I start having bad dreams.

"W-why?" She asked shaking.

"You shaking. You cold?" I asked ignoring her question.

"A-a little." She said hugging me.

I hugged her back rubbing her back. "This ain't gone warm you up but hold on."

I putted her feets on mine and started walking with her towards the towels as she held me thigh.

Once we reached the towels I Wrapped it around Us hugging her thight.

"Better?"

"Mh." She nodded, placing her head on my chest.

Were chileeee she getting too comfy

Oh. You back?

Yuh. Missed me?

No! Go away.

Damnn rude much.

I looked at ourselves in the mirror waiting for her to warm up until we were dry.

Someone knocking on the door pulled us out of our thoughts and once she noticed she was hugging me a little too much she instantly jumped causing the towel to drop.

I instantly felt cold.

"I-- i-- I'm sorry..." She said stepping back hitting her back in the sink.