ʘ➅➅

I skipped like 5 months. So they in 2021 now.

Nari| 𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁 3𝓇𝒹
➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟷𝟼ᴘᴍ

"How many months is Faye? I'm Soo excited to see which gender she gone have

"How many months is Faye? I'm Soo excited to see which gender she gone have." Ky said walking inside the Gucci store.

"I think she's about 6 or 7 months, but i was thinking we could have a gender reveal." I said.

"I mean she hasn't thought about it. So we could do it for her." I said.

"But we dont know the gender." She said.

"Right." I said chuckling.

"Aight. Then ion know how we gone do that cause you know she don't got parents and he don't talk to his parents." I said.

"But i wish they would it would be good to have like a small video were they are reacting to it so that they can show it to their babies when they grow up." She said. I nodded in agreement.

"I looked down and saw Ori looking at some shoes, which looked her size." I smiled at it as i squatted down.

"Mommy, i get this?" She asked showing the shoes.

"No Ori. Put it back." She said turning around.

I saw Ori pouting putting the shoes back.

"Here. Give me these. I will buy em for you." I said taking the shoe's outta her hands.

I looked at Ky and she looked frustrated so i frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as i stood back up.

"I don't know... Me and Sleezy been on and off lately she said causing me to frown.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well... This girl we saw at the mall been around us a lot... And i have a bad feeling." She Said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well... You know how My birthday is coming... I feel like he is just going to forget about it...

"You sure is only that?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"I'm scared he is going to leave me and Ori... Me and him was going slow but we was kinda like boyfriend and girlfriend you feel me?" She said.

I nodded my head as we walked a few more aisles.

"Yeah. I understand... But sleezy loves y'all." I said.

"That nigga was running after you for years. Even if a random girl try kiss him. I'm sure he will push em away. He loves you ky. Don't worry." I said as we stopped at the counter and paid for Ori's shoes since it was the only thing we took.