𝟎𝟕𝟕

Omnicient
⇝ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ⇜
𝒮𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎
𝟽.𝟹𝟶ᴘᴍ

Victor held a knife to Kaminari's neck as he forced her out her parents house.

She didn't even dare to fight because if she did his other guards who were now invading her parents house would shoot one of her friends and she did not want that to happen so she simply decided to respect everything Victor said.

"Now. I'm gonna let you go slowly. One wrong move and ima tell my guards what to do. Starting from the little one." Victor said as a creepy smile crept on his face, causing Kaminari to have small chills all over her body.

Nari instantly nodded her head as he let her slowly go and uncloaked his car.

"Get inside the driver sit." He told her she looked at him with eyes wide open.

"I-i still d-dont have licence and I--" nari tried to explain before he hit her right across her face with the back off his gun which he was holding in his other hand but nari didn't pay attention to because she was too scared of the knife holding up to her neck.

"I don't give a fuck about what you know. And don't! I said to fucking go to the driver side!" He yelled causing Nari to jump and instantly hopping in the passenger sit as small tears started to form but she blinked them away.

She didn't know how to drive quite well just yet and the thought that Victor wanted her to drive creeped her out because she didn't want to die.

She still had a whole life in front of her.

Victor instantly got in the passenger sit and as soon as he fixed him self in the sit making sure he was comfortable, he instantly held the gun up to Kaminari's head, as he wrote an address in the GPS.

"Now. You got to slowly back out the parking lot. Or I'm gonna blast this brain and you won't be able to see that stupid boyfriend of yours and your brother. And if you don't want that to happen! You gotta listen Kaminari Azaria!" He yelled causing Nari to jump and sniff.

With all this yelling and forcing her to do stuff she didn't know how to do stressed her and she could feel her anxiety starting to come back but she did not want to have her anxiety to come back as strong as before so she was doing whatever he would ask her to do.

Nari scared she instantly backed out the car imagining D driving. When he would drive she would always look at him driving. The only places that she was really allowed to drive to were her best friend house and the gang ane no where else because those were the roads she knew. But she knew nothing about New York's streets. So she was scared.

She took deep breaths as she saw she was out the drive way.

The GPS instantly spoke and told her to go on the right side of the road and that's just what she did until she noticed a familiar cop car following behind her she frowned.

KᕼᗩᒪI

After I followed the boys and heard gun shoots and everything I heard them talking about somebody kidnapping nari so I instantly ran to my car to catch up with them. But when i did i was a lil too late because he was already forcing her into the car and to driver somewhere she don't even know.

I simply decided to keep following them until they stop the car.

I pulled out my phone calling Nasia.