𝟶𝟹𝟶

Nasia| ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 𝟸𝟺
➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
10am

Nasia| ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 𝟸𝟺➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ10am

"Martin. Stop playing with me." I smacked my boyfriend in the head.

He cheated on me again and espects me not to be able to leave him.

We haven been together for how many months 2? And he cheated straight after he asked me to be his girl.

"Baby i said I'm sorry" he pouted.

"Mane fuck you! Get out my house!" I yelled opening the door bumping into Khali.

I starred at him as my heart beated really fast.

Whay the fuck this nigga here.

I snapped out my thoughts.

"Who's this bitch ass nigga." Martin said starring at Khali with a mug.

"none of your business. now get the fuck out of her! and you too!" I yelled at both pushing both of them out throwing Martin's bag out in the process.

Ion know who these two fuckers think i am. I told Khali to leave me the fuck alone instead he pop's up here and there, like he hasn't popped up in a while which is why I was starring at him so fucking deep.

To be honest I just wanna get my crush over him to stop. But I can't stop loving Him and our girlfriend and Boyfriend Relationship was kinda a fucked up one. 

someone Beating on ther door pulled me out my thoughts causing me to stand Up and Grab my gun from insed my counter. I opened the door as I pointed it at Khali.

"I told you to fucking leave!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!! WHY THE FUCK YOU KEEP BOTHERING ME!!" i yelled still pointing the gun at him.

he put his hands on the gun and pulled it against his forehead causing me to starre at him with my eyes wide open.

"wh- what are you doing??" I stammered with my eyes wide open.

"fucking shoot me then!" he yelled causing me to stare at him.

"Kill me!!" he Yelled again causing my heart to ache.

"what the fuck are you waiting for, huh!!? I said to fucking pull that mother fucking trigger!! I can't fucking stay without You!! I will be better of as dead!" He said sounding sad.

this is breaking me...

"Khali-" I started.

"no! fucking listen man.!" He yelled causing me to instantly shut my fucking ass up.

"I'm broken. and empty without you!!"

"we might of been in a low key relationship and prefered to keep it close because of my job but I don't fucking care no more if we colleagues.." He said pulling me closer but he got stopped from my belly.