⊘Ƽ𝟠

Nari

"it's okay Westy

"it's okay Westy. You can go over there to see what happened." I smiled.

"No. I'm not leaving you alone. Ion trust this doctors." He said.

"And is night aswell. Hell nawl. I can go tomorrow morning." He said.

"Ima be fine." I smiled.

"Naah. I'm not leaving you alone. Holon real quick." My brother said running outside my room before i could even say anything.

I sat there thinking about my life.

I could off died and see my parent and asked why they did all of this to us. But on the other end i would have hurt my brother and the gang.

Then i would have hurt my grandmother and uncle. Ion wanna hurt anyone. But i also wanna see my parents again.

The door bussed open and my brother walked in with D behind him.

I smiled as they walked in.

"What's up." I said cheesing.

"You wanna be me Soo bad." D said shaking his head.

"Naah. I'm being me." I laughed he shook his head.

"It would be a stupid question if i asked you how you feeling. So I'm not gone ask." He said.

"I'm okay stink." I smiled he smiled back sitting in the chair.

"Okay. So since y'all haven't spoken a lot since when she woke up. I need you to look at her real quick. Because i don't trust her alone with doctors." My brother said.

"I told you I'm okay bro." I said looking at him the same way D does when he is serious.

"Tf." He said looking at me shocked.

"Y'all been around each other too much." My brother said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyways. You can go. I will be fine." I smiled.

He starred for a long timr before nodding his head.

"Is smooth and Naenae coming with you?" I asked

"Smooth said he gone come just to see if i need help but Naenae..." He rubbed his head.

I gave him a stern look.

"What did you do?" I asked looking at him.

He threw his head back before sighting. "Naenae is always with me when shit goes down wrong or right. And i Love her for that, for always being there for me I'm also always there for her. But this time this shit hit me really hard. i couldn't even be next to nobody. I couldn't think properly and i told her that it wasn't the time because I needed time to think about what I did to you. She was tryna stay still... But i really needed time alone so that is where I said that she don't need to fake to care for me..." he said.