070

N̺̻̔̆ͅā̤̓̍͘ẹ̿͋̒̕ṇ̤͛̒̍ā̤̓̍͘ẹ̿͋̒̕ | 𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁 15𝓉𝒽
➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟷𝟶ᴀᴍ

N̺̻̔̆ͅā̤̓̍͘ẹ̿͋̒̕ṇ̤͛̒̍ā̤̓̍͘ẹ̿͋̒̕ | 𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁 15𝓉𝒽➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ𝟷𝟶ᴀᴍ

"Nari you can't be sitting here crying. I know my brother and when he likes someone he don't cheat." I said biting my lips.

"If he cheats that mean he don't love you. And he does because I see it." I said.

"Well then he don't love me. Because he deffo cheated." She shrugged wiping her tears away.

"Baby girl. He ain't. He been here every single day, to talk to you but you wouldn't open the door." I said.

She raised an eyebrow.

"How you kno?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"He told me. Bruh." I said in a duh tone.

"He also been sad ya know. cause you not talkin to him. Maybe you should listen to him. I'm gone." I said grabbing my stuff bout to leave she stopped me.

"Wait... I don't wanna talk to him..." She said.

I threw my head back.

"Girl- he already on his way" I said.

Her eyes widened. "I'm not ready to talk to him." She said.

I sighted walking up to her placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Bestie. You love my brother don't you?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Then yall need to talk." I said.

"Ughh. Fine." She said sighting.

" Maybe you only misunderstood sum." I said.

She shrugged.

"I'm gonna go now. Bye bestie and I love you." I said hugging her.

"I Luv you too." She said.

I smiled before leaving out her house.

Ion want em to ever ague no more cause they be annoying as hell and ion want me to argue no more.

They better when they all cuddled up and not arguing.

I sighted entering in my car seeing D called me so I called him back.

"What!?! watermelon head ass." I yelled in the phone causing his eyes to widen and his head to move back in a shocked motion.

"Damn. Chill. I was just askin if my baby wanna talk now." He said.

And yes I lied to her. I said he was on his way but he wasn't I just wanted her ass to woman up and talk to him.

"Yep. She wanna talk and jump in you. She said she misses you and that she proly got confused." I said.

Maybe I went too far.