ʘ➅ʘ

N̺̻̔̆ͅā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝ỉ͔͖̜͌ | 𝒪𝒸𝓉𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇 23𝓇𝒹
→๓คภςђєรtєг
𝟷𝟶ᴀᴍ

"y'all opened the box yet?" I asked getting out my bed to do my daily walking

It's been 6 days since i been in here and I'm already tired of it.

"West don't wanna open it whitout you and we haven't found out the code yet." Ky said.

"Ughhh. Y'all dragging it. I'm trynna find out what's inside that box and we have to finish the game aswell" i said as D helped me off the bed.

"That's what i have been telling them the past three days." D said shaking his head putting his arm around my waist.

"See cause. When i finish my walking Y'all wil-"

I got cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said sitting back on the bed.

"Hey... This Nari right?" A cute girl looking our age said.

"Yes... And yuu are...?" I asked confused.

"Your new nurse..." She said smiling showing her dimples as i saw Smooth starring at her deeply.

"Oh. Why?" I asked frowning.

"It got requested to change your nurse into a girl." She said.

"Oh... Could i know yo name?" I said as i looked at everyone seeing them clueless as me so i looked at D and he was rubbing his head.

"Anya." She said smiling.

"Nya. You look young as fuck." Smooth said starring at her.

"Yeah... I'm 19..." She said blushing and chuckling.

"How you get the job at 19?" Ky asked surprised.

"Well... Since my father died of Cancer and My mama has Dementia i started studying to become a nurse early so when i passed my test they gave me the job, but I'm not fully a nurse yet." She said.

"Oh..." Ky said confused.

"So what i mean is that i help around a lot but i also got my own patients, and now they gave me Nari to look after since someone requested it to be changed." She said.

"You know why they requested?" I asked.

"It was a complain." She said.

"Last time i--" D started fake coughing until he actually started coughing causing me to turn to look at him.

I starred at him until he stopped.

"Bae! What If i chocked and died?" He said mugging me.

"Nobody told yo ass to fake cough." I said turning around looking back at the nurse.