⊘⊘Ӡ

𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 | 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 6𝙩𝙝
↓ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟷𝟸ᴘᴍ

It was too quiet and ion liked it so I looked at the time to see it was 12pm. I was surprised i slept the whole damn day, and i was meant to be in school by now.

I got out the bed and went and brushed my teeths. I then walked back out and instantly screamed.

"Why is you in my r-room?" I yelled.

Looking at D who was laying in my bed on his phone.

"Cause i can." He shrugged.

"No you can't! Get out!" I yelled at him and he sat up mugging me.

"Maybe you want Me to show you. Who the fuck you talking to?" He asked my heart instantly started beating fast than usual.

"Don't let me come over there and fuck you up." He said lighting up a blunt causing my mouth to drop open.

"R you gone smoke that in here?" I asked him stuttering.

"What it looks like?" He asked putting it in his mouth and taking a hit of it.

I usually find it disgusting when people smoke. But he low key looked fine as hell.

"Whatever. Don't smoke in my room." I said calmly but instantly got scared when his eyes met mine.

I instantly rushed to the door and got out the room heading downstairs seeing everyone gone.

They did not just leave me with this creepy nigga.

And did. My head said.

I mugged the air.

I pulled my phone out calling my brother.

Calling Browtherr🥺❤️...

After a few rings it ended up to voicemail so i hung up.

I called Naenae.

I'm not comfortable with ha yet. But she seems nice and has a good vibe.

After one ring she picked up.

"Heyyy bestieeeeee!" She yelled into the phone as i starred at the wall shocked.

"Hey?" I said confused.

"What's up? Is my brother doing something?" She asked worried.

"Uh. Creepy guy is ur bro?" I saif lowly as i felt someone hit my head hard.

I turned around seeing creepy guy.

I mugged him and he mugged me back.

"Ain't nun creepy about me." He said still mugging me as he licked his lips.

He been doing that a lot...

"You need Vaseline?" I asked him he stale faced me.

"Don't let me-"

"D. do sum to my bestie and Ima tell momma you disrespecting, girls again." Naenae said.

His eyes instantly widened but then he shrugged.

"Ion care." He said taking my phone and hunging up.

"Hey! I wasn't done talking to her!" I said mugging him.

"You are mow." He gave me a fake smile.

"Where are they?" I asked taking my phone back.

"None of your business." He yelled on my face causing me to pout.