0͟0͟6͟

𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞| 12.50𝙥𝙢

I followed D out the hospital seeing him not taking his car and I instantly frowned.

I looked at him looking down at his phone before he started walking towards a big ass building.

Ion never been in that building because it was abandoned and i was scared for my life to go there.

I followed him until he looked behind and I quickly hid before he could see me.

My brother was calling my name when i was rushing out the hospital but i ain't listened to him and he can't follow me so thats good.

I looked at him taking a turn behind the big building before he stopped and pulled out a Glock clocking it back.

My eyes instantly widened and i stepped back as i looked at him.

A dude appeared and he was familiar.

I got a little closer so that i could hear what they were saying.

"What's up!" The dude said and i took a good vision seeing it was JR.

My eyes instantly widened.

So this nigga showing up now.

I wish I had a gun so i could shoot his ass.

Because what kinda of bestfriend is he?

I mugged him as i stayed hidden.

"Don't what's up me nigga." D said as he slapped JR's hand away.

"What the fuck wrong witchu nigga?" Jr ask frowning.

"Nigga. Shut da fuck up." D said angrily.

Jr frowned and looked where i was standing but i was quick to hide.

I waited a few minutes before i stick my head back out looking at them.

"You went got on my best friend after he got shot fuck wrong with you?huh!" D said angrily.

I could see veins popping on his arms and i was wondering why they were Soo visible and scary but sexy at the same time.

It looked good with that tattoo on his right arm.

"I had some shit to do." He said rubbing his head as he looked back at me and smirked.

I frowned.

So he knows I'm here.

Ion trust this nigga he might be lying as well.

"Fuck them shit you had to do. You know real well that when one nigga is-" he got cut off by people starting to shoot and i instantly screamed hiding.

I knew he heard me because he instantly ducked and started shooting back Whiles Jr didn't make it in time to hide that he got shot in the chest.

I tried my best staying hidden until i felt a presence next to me.

I looked up seeing this guy with a mask on his face.

"Hell nooo." I said standing up about to run, only for him to grab my arm and started pulling me towards a white van.

I started screaming for help and saw D who was shooting at all the other dude catching all of them.

He then shoot to the last dude looking at me being dragged.

I instantly yelled at him to help me and he ran towards me.

"Let ha go!" He yelled pointing the gun right above my head.