⊘ϬƼ

Some of y'all are weird cause if you not reading my book why voting?

Like you can just delete it from your list. Because it's annoying seeing.

Just now

1 minute

2 minute

And shit like that. Ion think y'all would like to see yo book that way.

Naenae
𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢
➫ᴀᴛᴀʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
7pm

I sat there eating pizza whiles watching Money Heist in Spanish because i wanted to learn the language, i obviously put the English subtitles so i could see what they were saying

Whiles watching i started thinking about my mother.

I was wondering how she was feeling even though she sent both of us other house she was still my birth giver.

I picked up my phone about to call my auntie so she could give me her number but then i thought about.

"Naah that bitch can Root in hell." I said finishing my last pizza concentrating on the series.

Just when i was getting really interested in the series my bell had to ring.

I rolled my eyes going to open the door coming face to face with west.

I rolled my eyes bout to close the door on his face only for him to block it.

"Listen to me real quick." He said pushing the door open but still staying outside.

"What??" I asked not looking at him.

"One... I need you to put this on my back neck cause i had a small accident." He said showing me a cream.

I looked at him. "Are you okay?" I asked pulling him in the house locking the door.

"Not really it hurts and i had to drive all the way here. I'm even scared someone followed." He said.

"I hope the fuck not." I said sitting him on the couch.

"Why ain't you went to yo sister to put this on for you?" I asked opening the creame.