♡26

I'm not going back~

9th August, 2021.

Neo Seoul University.

It was the time when the students started to enter the university. Some were roaming in the campus, some were taking out their necessary books for the first class from their lockers whereas some were talking about random topics with their friends. It was the time when 'they' entered holding hands. Everyone in the campus gasped and all eyes were on 'them'.

"Why are they holding hands?"
"Is it real what I am seeing?"
"Are they dating?"
"No why would he date a girl like her?"
"But it looks so."
"No I can't believe my eyes."
"I don't like her."
"That bitch."
"I didn't even get a chance with him."
"Oh shit!"

"Guys isn't that- isn't that Jisung?", Haechan asked as he saw the younger entering the campus.

The rest four turned around only to see their youngest friend holding a girl's hand.

"What's happening?", Jeno furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Do you think he is dating her?", Renjun asked being equally surprised.

"But he didn't tell us before", Haechan said.

"There's really no use in raising kids." Jaemin sighed and shook his head.

Chenle squinted his eyes to see the look of that girl. He gasped when he finally realized who she was. "Guys I think I know her." The rest of them looked at him. "It's...... Lee Yoona."

Jisung approached towards his friends with a big smile on his face. He brought Yoona with him. She flashed a sweet smile at his friends. They were looking at him waiting for Jisung to say something.

"Guys, meet my girlfriend."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The Dreamies were now sitting at the lunch table in the cafeteria. Jisung just sat on the chair putting his food tray on the table. The six of them were looking at him.

When Jisung noticed it, he looked at their faces and asked, "What?"

"Explain", Mark said.

"When all these happened, Jisung?", Haechan asked with furrowed brows.

"Ooohh about Yoona? Probably before summer break. I met her in the hallway, then later we exchanged numbers and after we came back from our trip, she told me that she liked me", Jisung said and then took a bite of his apple.

"And you didn't even think to tell us?", Jaemin said with wide eyes.

"It was supposed to be a surprise I guess", Jisung bluntly said.