eight

Wells-

  We finally got back home at nearly eight in the evening, and I was still thinking about everything that was said earlier. Nothing was leaving my head, and now Hunter was taking his time talking to his Dad. He'd already been talking for nearly fifteen minutes now, and it was obvious what he was trying to do. Every few minutes he would look over at me and smirk, letting his true eye colour flash through every now and then. It was making even my wolf react, and I wouldn't be able to control myself for much longer. Still, I kept quiet and avoided annoying the Alpha as much as possible.

   Once we'd gotten something to eat, we passed my bedroom and heard that Cova and Alex weren't being child friendly. I scoffed, hoping that they weren't in my bed. Hunter grinned, grabbing my hand and pulling me to himself. My body instantly hit his chest.
  "Let's go to my room, yes?" I couldn't even nod before he kissed me, and my body instantly began to react to him. My body flushed warm and I gasped, throwing my arms around his neck as he carried me and led us down the hall. "Don't get carried away here, love."
  "Earlier, you said—" he cut me off with another kiss, gently biting my bottom lip as he pulled away. His hand tugged the hair at the back of my head, forcing me to look up at him.
  "I meant it, but I need you to tell me what you want." I nod, hearing his door shut as my back hit the wall. Almost immediately I spotted my earphones on the floor, where I'd dropped them. "I'm sorry about the other—" I push at his arms and he lets me get back to my feet.
  "Stop apologising to me and listen..." I whisper, smiling when he let me push him against the wall. It was even hotter to see that even he looked vulnerable from the position we were in.
  "If you go back to treating me like glass, I'm going to scream and then I'll put wolfsbane in your drink. That's fair, right?" he looks at me, smirking and nodding as he took my wrists. I gulped as soon as my hands were pressed against his chest. I could feel his heart racing, telling me everything I needed to know.
  "Oh, baby. It's bold of you to think that you can make orders, love," he whispers, trying to keep his reactions to a minimum. I could still hear and feel it, though. He couldn't hide any of it. Not truly. "Go on, I know you want to tell me what it is you want from me. We'll just have to decide whether I think you deserve it or not."
  "Anything. You said you'd take care of everything..."

   Hunter tugs at my shirt, lifting it over my head in no time. Only, instead of discarding it somewhere else, he used it to tie my wrists behind my back. At first, I struggled a little but settled when he kissed my cheek.
  "I don't think I can quite trust you not to touch what's mine just yet. Just trust that I know what I'm doing, and we'll be fine." he smiles and kisses my jaw as I whine, trailing a hand down my chest absentmindedly. A shiver ran down my spine at each of his touches, easily telling me that he felt the exact same as I did at the moment. Amazing. He grabs my hair tighter as he keeps kissing down my neck, shoving me up against his wall when I couldn't stop myself from moaning anymore.
  "You're being so gentle," I tease, giggling and poking his chest. "What am I? Fragile?" he grins for a minute, and then spins me around and pushed me onto his bed. It was far cleaner than the other day. I landed on my back and moaned loudly.
  "I think I have every right to assume that you just want me to treat you like you're a whore then," any of the noises that had left my throat at that moment was inhumane, but I was sure that it was a good noise. "Am I right, then? Really just want me to—" any dignity and control I wanted to keep instantly left the room, and I found myself voicing my exact thoughts.
  "I want you to be rough and I wanna be able to feel it for days."

   The next thing I know, my jeans and underwear are on the floor and I'm on my knees. He was holding me by the throat and had only just stopped using my throat for his own pleasure, and yet all I could think of as saliva fell down my chin was more.
  "I want—"
  "Don't you remember what we said? Whores don't need to talk, right? Now get up onto my bed." he watches as I do as I was told and sat next to me, pulling me onto his lap. "All pretty and marked up, aren't you? Worked up, too. I don't even have to feel it to know, I can just smell it from here. It's alright, though, we can help that. Finally gonna get some help for your heat, aren't you, love? Some real help this time. I nod and he smiles, pushing me back down and onto my stomach.
  "I—" he grabs me by the face, hovering over me and humming.
  "Any more breaking rules, love, and I'll decide that you don't need my help. Remember, you don't get to talk until I say you can, right? Whores don't need to talk," I nod and push back impulsively. Everything said and done felt so good, no matter how intense it was beginning to get. "I was right, you've got slick dripping down your legs. Wish you could see it," he mumbled, and without giving any warning he pushes three fingers inside of me. Three. At once. I gasped at the intrusion, quickly pushing back and nearly begging for more. "See, I didn't even need any lube or time for that. Turn around, I want to see your face whilst I do this for you. I wanna see how good I'm making you feel."
  Hunter unties my wrists with his free hand, pushing me onto my back. It was obvious to both of us that I didn't have much self-control, and he pushed back my legs so I'd need to hold them, though he really didn't need to. I tried to get myself into a position that I would be able to get away with more squirming, but he pressed his hand against my stomach and started moving his fingers inside of me. He didn't give me even a moment to adjust before he settled at a rough, harsh pace that had my legs trembling within a few moments. After a few moments, he laughed, grabbing my throat and began to spoke.
  "Such a whore, love. I mean look at you. You're already feeling so fucking good with just my fingers. Come on, baby, tell me what's going on in your head now."
  "Feels so fucking good but I need more. Need more, please. Please can I have more?"
  "So polite, babe, you'll get more soon. Just be patient for me." I nod, whining at the intensity of my pleasure. "Still dripping slick, love, and getting all messy for me. I wonder what doing this will bring then." with an innocent smile, he easily finds my spot and continues to finger me harshly and relentlessly. I could barely breathe with how good I felt.
  "Feels so good I'm gonna fucking cry," I couldn't help the words that fell from my mouth, but he smirked and carried on until I let my legs fall so that I could do something else.
  "Dare touch what's mine and I'll leave you like this," I groan and grab my leg again. "Good choice," he whispered, carrying on as though he'd never stopped.

   Ten minutes and another finger later, I was crying. It felt so good that words couldn't explain, and mixed with that could be considered verbal assault and the occasional smack to my ass, almost nothing could ever get better than this. I highly doubted that anything could feel better.
  "So good that you've gotta cry? I'm glad, but you shouldn't worry. It can still get better, shockingly enough. We all know what whores like you really want, don't we?" he cut me off before I could start another sentence, beginning to abuse my throat with his fingers at the same pace he was my ass. "Just wanna be used, don't you? You wanna be fucked so badly, I can feel it. I'm gonna do it, love, don't worry. Gonna fuck you 'til you can't breathe and I'm gonna abuse your ass until you can't take any more of me. How does that sound, love?" strings of saliva hung down my chin as I spoke, but it didn't stop me from telling him everything.
  "Just like what I asked for. Want you to use me and make me forget how to talk properly. Need you." he pulls his fingers from my ass, laughing when I whined and pushed back.
  "You just said that you wanted me to fuck you, so why don't you shut the fuck up and let me get to it? Fucking whore." I nod and tried to relax, but my body was always against me and I couldn't. Not until he shoved me down and pushed his dick into me. He didn't wait for me to adjust, but the sting of it was fun and I couldn't help but push back just a little. Instead, he held onto my hips and continued to find a pace and rhythm he liked. It was harsher than it was before, brutal and merciless. He'd clearly working hard in training for his stamina and strength to be so perfect as he barely stopped to take a breath. Hunter shoved my head into the pillows as I began to get louder, holding me there with his hand in my hair.
  "You should help me out here, babe. I can't reach and it's clearly been neglected. You can touch now if you can do it right. Not too slow, alright?" I nod and let my legs drop. "And cumming doesn't mean you get to stop, does it? You stop when I tell you that you can. It's simple, really."
  "I like that, keep going please. Please."
  "I'm nowhere near finished with you, love. You're a whore, remember, here to be fucked." I could feel the tension building in my stomach, my body finally beginning to settle, and I squeezed my eyes shut. "That's it, now keep going. Good."
  When my hips had stopped shaking, he pulled me up and dragged me over to his desk, shoving me over it and pushing me back in.
  "It's so good, so fucking good. 'm already hard again. Please keep going. Please just keep using me."

It was near midnight by the time our backs both hit his mattress, and we were both still breathless. Sure, my body was sore, but I loved the feeling of it.
  "Glad I could help," he teased, looking at me and grinning with his wet hair covering his eyes. "How do you feel now we've showered?"
  "Still great. Still sweaty. Still fucking amazing." he smiles and nods, grabbing a hoodie of his to give to me. "Everything was great. I loved it. You?" he avoided the question and smiled at me, and I let him off, knowing not to push him too far.
  "Hope you're not too sore. I know you'll probably have stuff you have to do tomorrow."
  "I've worked in worse conditions. This just so happens to be the type of condition I'm happy to work in. Cova might be worried if he wakes up and I'm not in the room." I whisper, realising that he would probably be concerned. "Last time he had a panic attack."
  "Why?"
  "Usually if an omega goes missing in the night, they're in somebody else's room and probably not with consent. I'm in heat so it's more likely to happen. It's why we lock our door, but he wouldn't have because of waiting for me. Come sleep in my room?" he smiles at that and nods, and insists on carrying me through the hall to my bedroom.
  Sure enough, my bedroom door was unlocked, and Cova was asleep on his own.
  "I'm gonna make some food, I'll be back," Hunter whispered, and I nodded, going over to Cova. I shake him awake, watching him quickly realise his surroundings and sit up. He hugged me and hummed a song.
  "I was worried," he admits.
  "Sorry. I was a little distracted, and i heard that you were too when i got home so i didn't say anything before I went to Hunters room."
  "Alex got a phone call and had to go, but I'm glad you're okay. You had sex, didn't you?" I just nodded and smiled, hearing Hunters footsteps again. "Is he sleeping in here?"
  "Mhm. I told him about the possibilities of things happening and he agreed to stay here instead."
"Okay. At least I know you're okay now. Im gonna go back to sleep, though. No sex whilst I'm in here."
  "Maybe a little." I tease, and he smiles, pulling the blanket over himself again.