Twenty

You're Adam's brother. More accurately, his twin.

The words they told me words bounced around in my head, not once giving me a break. The mention of my first name seemed to not matter at all for a moment. My entire life, I had never even known I had a brother that had gone missing, never mind a twin that I had never been told about. Why had nobody ever told me about a brother?
  I couldn't stop overthinking things. How lonely I had felt during childhood despite not being an only child and never being alone for long periods of time. It had felt like a part of me was missing, and nobody had ever told me why I felt like that. If I had known, maybe things wouldn't get so dark.
  "You will both walk out of the door, and Adam will bite you. If this is right, your wolf forms will be nearly identical when you both shift," I stared at my old Alpha, who had also hidden the fact that I had a brother from me, in disbelief. I could barely think or speak. "Hunter will then accept you into the pack, and your Alpha will not have a leg to stand on."
  "He will choose to act on his anger anyway, he does not enjoy being embarrassed. Especially not by a stupid omega like me." we were twin omegas. That was my twin brother, and yet somehow, he was part of another pack.
  "You will be protected by us, and your brother will also be accepted into the pack too." My thoughts seemed to stop processing then and there, and I had to ask.
  "His brother? Doesn't that mean I— I don't understand." Unusually sympathetic eyes met mine, and my old Alpha sighed and nodded.
  "Your Mother had an affair before she was pregnant you and Fox here, with the first ranking beta of another pack. Your older brother was conceived, and spent his life with that pack."
  "So, I just have to bite him and he can't get hurt?" Fox nodded at me, and we slowly began to leave the safety of the house. I quickly approached Hunter, more than slightly overwhelmed by the whole situation. He pulled me closer by the waist, kissing the side of my face. It was like he could smell the emotion on me.
  "Are you okay?" he whispered, and I couldn't answer. I just hid my face and waited for the signal to act to come. He nodded, pulling back slightly and gently pushing me towards Fox again. Men that smelled like a completely different pack approached, with a larger man with a superiority complex stepping forward with panic all over his face. I took Fox's arm, staring at them with confidence they had probably never seen on an omega. Fox nearly caved, nearly cowered before them. Before he could, I sunk my teeth into his arm. My bite drew blood, and Fox whined as I buried my teeth deeper. I knew that for this to work, the toxins of my bite had to sink into his bloodstream, and my bite was nowhere near as strong as Hunter's would be.
  "What are you doing?" the stranger yelled, thinking that his voice would affect me. It didn't, and when he tried to get even closer to me, he was stopped by Hunter and Alex stepping forward with their canines having extended to their wolf's size. "That boy is not in your pack!"
  "He is now," I whispered, slowly moving back. Fox stepped back, holding his arm for a moment before he was moved towards Hunter. "You don't get to bully him anymore."
  "That is my bi—" Right where I had bitten Fox's arm, Hunter laughed and bit him himself.