twelve

Being the night before his ceremony, I understood completely why he was nervous and restless. I just didn't know what to do about it. For hours now, he had been pacing across his bedroom for hours, trying to rehearse his speeches to the best of his ability. It had gotten to the point where he was starting to get snappy and irritable with everyone and everything.

   "Hunter, give yourself a break," Alex mumbled, coming into the room at the sound of something going over. "You're not going to remember what you need to say if you try and force. You're getting so stressed out and it gives you stomach issues. Calm your shit. Oh, and Wells, Cova wants you back in the room now. He says that he misses annoying you in the morning." I roll my eyes and left the room. There was no point in staying now. After all, I did have to get up early too.
  "Wells!" I was nearly knocked over as I entered my bedroom, by both Cova and the smell of sex. Once I was freed from the iron-like grip, I reached for our air freshener and sprayed the room around me. "I'm sorry you didn't have your bed for a while."
  "It's fine, I was having fun." he looked at me and raised one of his brows. We both quickly started laughing at each other. "I should sleep. Being with the next Alpha means that I also have a part in tomorrows ceremony." I could hear that Hunter and Alex were arguing, and knew that he had gotten overly frustrated with not being able to calm down. After a while, I stopped paying attention to them and pulled my blankets over myself. Cova got into the bed beside me and crawled under the blanket with me.