Eighteen

Wells-
  I wasn't in bed for long, so when I got up, Hunter was still asleep next to me. Usually, I would have been snoring alongside him, but I was somehow full of far too much energy. So much energy that I needed to move around, and the idea of staying in one place for more than two minutes made me feel like I would be haunted for the rest of my life by it. At first, it had annoyed me that I was still so energetic after having sex, but now I just needed to move. It felt like everything around me was going to explode.
  "Is it alright to come in yet? Will I need eye bleach?" Cova asked from behind the door, and I covered Hunter's body with the blanket.
  "Yup and no you won't. Do you want to come out on a run with me? We could shift and run through the woods." he looked at me, and shrugged. His face said no, but I wasn't ready to give up yet. "Please! I wanted to go with Hunter but we got sidetracked and now he's asleep."
  "Fine. Fine. Come on."
  "Thank you!" he laughed at me as I pulled on my shoes, knowing we were only going to take them off once we got to the woods. I stopped first, turning to scribble on a post-it note where I'd gone off to. Hunter worried about me a lot. Even if unnecessarily so. When I was finished with it I stuck it to his hand. He always rubbed his face when he woke up.

   Getting used to having fur was impossible. No matter how many times I shifted into my wolf form, I would never get used to how much hair we had. That, and having such sharp teeth. Every time, without fail, either me or Cova would end up with teeth puncture marks.
  There are rogues approaching. Cova warned, looking at me and instantly backing away. I looked ahead curiously, not all that fearful of them. Only one of them was in wolf form, and even from a distance was clearly a lot bigger than us. Omegas have that disadvantage. We should go. I don't feel safe anymore.
  But they're on our pack's territory.
  Rogues don't care. Come on. Please.
I turned around, and we started running. Not caring to shift back when we got to our bags, just picking them with our teeth and running. We were seen by Alex, who was followed by Hunter. Cova was panting and got behind Alex. The rogues had followed us.
  "What's going on?" Hunter asked, hand in my fur. I looked up at him, before looking back at the rustling trees. He instantly pulled me behind himself, hurting a little as he tugged at my fur. I nipped his hand for it, but he didn't let me get back in front. Alex looked back at Cova and whispered something, Hunter beginning to approach the group of rogues. I watched, laying on the porch. It was an unspoken order to stay where I was.
  Hunter's Father was soon on the porch with us, standing in front of me and watching. Hunter looked back, saying nothing as he approached us.