Twenty-six

So much for making it up to me through hard effort. Sure, he would get to it eventually, but apparently, it would have to wait. Normally I would be mad about it, but this time I'm not. I'd just have to be patient. If he proved himself, then he would prove himself. Again.
  Hunter had gone into rut. Any rational thought could be said to have gone out of the window. All he seemed to want was sex, and I understood. In heat, which came a lot more frequently, I was a nightmare off of suppressants.
  "You should go, I'm a lot to deal with like this." I shook my head, wiping the sweat from his brow and chest. He took a shaky breath.
  "I think you're a bit slow if you think I'm avoiding you for several days. Do you avoid me when I'm in heat?" he huffed and puffed, and I responded by shutting and locking the door. He watched for barely a second before dropping his boxers. I knew all of his self restraint had gone out of the window when I got onto my knees with my throat bared and his eyes widened as he grabbed my hair to pull me down further.
  "Pretty boy helping me out, are you gonna behave?" I nodded, knowing that teasing and bratting about would likely cause a reaction I couldn't handle. Or, at least one that would leave me too sore to move for days. "I don't believe you, slut."
  "Will be really good for you, wanna make you feel good. Always helping me feel good." I couldn't say anything else after my mouth became quite full, so settled where I was and let him have his way. After a moment, he wasn't hesitant to hold me where I was and use my throat for his own pleasure more than I could actually help. I looked up, seeing lust and hunger in his eyes. He smirked as I eventually choked and moved back, pulling me back down until my nose met his pubes. I stayed there until I really couldn't breathe, and pushed him back to find him grinning.
  "You look like a whore," he laughed, and I rolled my eyes. "Come back here."
  "I do like to have oxygen reaching my lungs occasionally, that'd be nice." He pulled me onto his lap, pulling at my shirt with a huff. Even without talking to me, he managed to be still hot.
  "I think," he whispered, kissing my throat. "That I'll be doing what I want with what belongs to me. I think I'll also be deciding what you need and when you need it. You'll breathe when I let you." I nodded, leaning into him. "I don't wanna use a condom."
  I sighed, pressing my forehead against his cheek. Of course, he didn't. An Alpha in rut wouldn't think about things like protection, fertility, and the aftermath in a state like this. In fact, they usually thrived off of their instincts to mate and reproduce when they were like this, and I wouldn't be surprised if he persisted.
  "I know, but I don't want kids yet and you're more... more likely to cause that when you're like this." he pouted, and then nodded and reached for one. He still had some sense. "One day, but not right now."
  "I know. Just want to do it."
  "Yeah, I know. Do you wanna bite me?" his eyes widened again, his hands shifting down my shorts. "Well?"
  "You'd really be mine."

  "Yeah..." he paused, looking at the area he would bite me. His eyes wandered and lingered. "Then you'd be really mine."
  "Mhm, I want you to bite, H. Want people to know who's I am."
"Tell me the truth." he ordered, kissing the bruise along my jaw.
  "Tried to lie to myself for ages, but I've been yours since I figured it out. Wanted you since I first saw you. I want you to do it, I accept it." he hums, nodding as he moved his hands to my face. It was a pinch, then it was nothing but need and want. A want for more and a need to just submit. He kept his teeth where they were as I moved to bury my face in his shoulder. I could barely keep my head up, it was overwhelming.
"Bite me back." he whispered, before biting again. I gasped and tried to push myself up enough to do it, but his teeth went deeper and I just couldn't.
"A-Alpha help." I managed to get out, unable to catch my breath for long enough to talk properly. He pulled back my head a little, looking me in the eye. "Bite... Want to bite... you." he let go and stopped.
"I'm biting you again when you're done. You okay there, Mr. Daze?" I nodded. He looked closer, smiling even as his raging hard on continued to touch my ass. "Do you mind if I get inside of you whilst you recover a bit?"
"Do it." he lifted me slightly, holding on tight enough to keep me balanced as he started pulling my trousers down. "Fuzzy feeling."
"Good fuzzy?" I nodded, knowing that I would probably do anything he told me to just because. The bite had made me drowsy and docile. It wasn't supposed to cause that reaction. Maybe it's the alpha toxins. "So fucking slick. Fuck, you're so good."
  "Hold? A little bit before bite?"
  "My pretty little omega, aren't you?" I nodded, basking in the affection he gave me. "I'll take care of you. Got your heat, didn't you?"
  "What?" I mumbled, not knowing what he was talking about. I wasn't meant to be in heat yet.
  "Mhm, my bite induced an early heat. Happens to a few Alpha- omega pairs." He explained, rolling his hips up. I nodded, gasping. "Baby overwhelmed? Looking all cute and dazed."
  "Yeah..." I lean down, face at his neck again. I was ready to bite him. "Mine now."
  He didn't answer at first, a little lost in getting what he wanted. I couldn't fault him, though I nipped at his jaw to get his attention. I wanted him to really feel my bite.
  "Hey, greedy," he whispered, looking at me again. I smiled, finding the right spot. He groaned as I bit him, thrusting upwards. I could feel that I had made his rut worse by doing that, and loved it. Loved the control I had. "Harder. Bite harder."
  After a minute or so, he pushed me back onto his bed, not gentle at all. I nearly screamed at his force, loving every single second of pain and pleasure. I could barely see his face for more than a few seconds at a time. It was difficult to keep up, but I didn't have to do anything to stay satisfied. Not until I felt the condom rip and I had to push him back.
  "What?" he grumbled, wanting to carry on as soon as possible.
  "Condom ripped," I panted, reaching for a new one. He struggled a little more this time. "If you don't, I'll sort my heat out by myself and I won't let you touch."
  "But—"
  "Condom." he huffed, sweating and breathing hard. "Would you rather watch me do it myself?"
  "Mine." I nodded, and he complied.
  "Good."
  "One day you'll want it like that, and I'll be able to have what I want too." I nodded again, arms around his neck. It made me rethink the condom idea. It would keep ripping at how we were going. I didn't want to keep stopping just to put a condom on. He looked at me, going to move and push back in. I stopped him, and I was sure I saw petty anger in his eyes.
  "I think I've changed my mind, H. You can take it off, but I'm going to get plan b and make sure I don't get pregnant. Okay? You have to let me leave the room once I'm done."
  "Can't. Heat. No tablets here." I shrugged. "No. Mine."
  "Get Alex to get me what I need then." I pointed at his phone, and he grabbed it, sending a rushed voice message to both Alex, Kyrell and Cova. "Now take it off and you can have what you want."
  I didn't have to tell him twice.