nine

Wells-

I woke up with Hunter's arms wrapped tight enough around my waist. It was comfortable, but even if we wanted to, we couldn't stay like this all morning.
"Hunter, wake up," I whisper, shaking him and smiling when he groaned. "We've gotta get up."
"Five minutes..." he mumbled, reluctantly letting go so that he could turn away from the sunlight peeking through my curtains. "Just five."
"If you're not up in like thirty seconds, I'm gonna let Alex and Cova have sex either in your bed or in your car. Whichever bothers you more." he shot up at that, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes. Definitely his car.
"Not my car," I grin and nod. "Sheets can be changed. My car is my child." I smile, rolling out of bed to check my alarm clock since Cova hadn't gotten up. 7:00.
"Cova!" I yelled, and he groaned. "Get up. It's seven in the morning."
"Where's Alex? Go away." at his tone, I instantly realised what was going on. I opened my bedroom door to go see if Alex was out queuing for the bathroom as everybody else would be. He wasn't, and I cursed to myself as people started to look over at us.
"He'll be in the kitchen having breakfast," Hunter mumbled, looking at me for answers. I swear, they really needed to start teaching these boys about omegas. "What's going on?"
"Talk to me again and I'll bite you," Cova hissed, quickly pulling the blanket over himself. The threat was incredibly serious. He really would bite anyone who annoyed him, and not with his regular, day-to-day teeth.
"You can't smell him yet? He's gone into heat." he nodded, confused as he left the room in his boxers, heading down the staircase instantly. "He's gone to get Alex for you. I'll leave you a sheet of tablets on the table." he rolled over to face me, already starting to burn up.
"I just want Alex," quiet conversation took place near my door, getting closer and closer. Sometimes, Cova really struggled with his heat, and now that he had found his mate it could either get a lot worse for him or it would calm down. Hopefully the latter.
"Oh Goddess, I can actually smell him." Alex's voice said, and Cova perked up. He sat up and grinned, near throwing himself at him. "Hi, darling."
"Everyone else hurry up and go."
"It's my room too, Cee," I mumble as a joke, watching him go red-faced.
"Just like normal, Wells, come back after school."
"I know, Cee. I was joking. We'll see you later." Alex dismissed what was going on with a wave, choosing to just start kissing Cova's jaw. I instantly turned around and tugged Hunter with me. Hopefully, people got out of the house before they started getting loud.

Hunter was pouting like a child. He sounded a lot more jealous than I'm sure he was. He had been since we'd left.
"You know Cova's behaviour in heat quite well," Hunter mumbled, his voice quiet and controlled a little too well. "Knew that he needed Alex's help pretty fast—" I cut him off, holding up my hand. He went quiet and looked at me.
"I've had sex with Cova, Hunter, yes. That's what you're thinking about, right?" he nods, clenching his jaw and looking away again. "I don't know why you're so jealous, you don't even want me as your mate and honestly we had needs that we didn't want to be met by anybody else."
"I didn't mean anything I said that day! I've accepted it and I'm okay with it and I don't know why I feel like this." he yelled, quickly drawing attention our way. I wasn't having it, though, and quickly stopped him from saying anything else.
"Keep your fucking voice down and quit yelling at me. You've had sex before and I honestly don't care where your dick has been at all, why is it such a big deal to you that I've fucked about with Cova? An omega, like me." he rubbed his face and sighed, shaking his head.
"I'm sorry," he whispered "I'm overreacting again, and I need to keep my temper at bay. Is it alright if I just take five to cool down?" I grin and nod, letting him lean down to kiss my temple.

We sat comfortable in his car, listening to music with coffee in our hands. First and second period has been cancelled out of nowhere, without explanation. Neither of us wanted to go back to the house just yet. Not with Cova and Alex still in my bedroom.
"Ever thought about getting your license?" he asks, turning to face me properly. It felt like we were gossiping about the next big thing.
"Omegas aren't allowed to apply until we're 21 in this pack, and your Dad is pretty against letting us drive when we do have a license." he shakes his head and leans closer.
"I could change that if you wanted me to. I could convince him to let you apply and prove that it's stupid not to let you. Plus, it's my ceremony pretty soon, and he won't have a choice." I nod, spotting a familiar car speeding down the empty road, swerving into the car park and coming to an abrupt stop.
"It's just Alex. He drives like an idiot down empty roads. Honestly, I don't know how he got his license." Said idiot climbed out of the car with a laugh, going round to the passenger side to let Cova out. He looked like a mess but instantly clung onto Alex with a grin. Hunter looked at me for a moment, frowning again.
"I told you I don't even think of him like that."
"I know. I don't even know why I'm getting like this." I sigh and rub my hands together.
"I'm your mate, Hunter, and you're an Alpha. Most don't like the idea of their mate fucking around with somebody else."
"You're mine now, right?" he whispers, sounding anxious and insecure.
"For as long as you want me." he nods, leaning over and grabbing the back of my neck. I knew what he was doing, but was still surprised when he kissed me.
"I didn't think you would in public." I whisper, unable to stop smiling. "Because I'm a guy."
"Shut up and let me kiss you again."
"If i do that we might end up looking like them. You know i haven't finished my heat yet."
"I wouldn't mind that." he mumbled, leaning back when Alex knocked the side of his car. I reached forward and wiped a little saliva from the corner of his mouth, grinning at the sight of Cova. "You smell like sex you wild whore. Cova, however, doesn't."
"Can't believe you've just called me a wild whore. i am indeed actually a very holy person."
  "The only holy thing about you is your socks." Cova mumbled into his ear, but I heard it and laughed aloud. "What? You know how I get." Hunter looked at me again, tensing for a moment.
"I'm your best friend, I exist to laugh at you. Hunter I dare you to keep looking at Cova like that." he looked away and rubbed his face, sighing.
  "Hunter's never this jealous, I think he wants you for real." Alex whispers. "Just tell him how it went down and he might stop." I nod and sigh as Cova starts pulling Alex back to the other car. I don't know why he even bothered to come to school. They'd been here for less than ten minutes and were already leaving.
"Why are you so jealous? I don't understand."
"I don't either. Every time I look at him I just see something happening between you and— after what I did, I couldn't blame you if you chose someone else."
"Any time we did anything together, he got the attention. High maintenance, as you can tell. In fact, I don't think I ever got a chance to bottom for him." he nods at my words, seeming to relax a little. "So, you might not be my first, but in a way, you are. Just like I'm your first guy. You can't get mad at him, though, or Id have every right to go around clawing at any girl you slept with."
"It feels like I'm being scolded now. I'll try and tone it down, I swear." I nod and let him kiss me, though I hadn't expected him to lift me up and push me to the back seats. "All of its mine now. Tell me that."
"You can't order me around." my voice betrayed me, and I sounded weak and broken at the thought of him trusting me so little he needed to order me around.
"I'm your Alpha, I may do as I wish. Tell me you're mine."
"I can't, do you know why?" he shook his head and stopped. "Because for as long as you feel the need to order me to say things instead of letting me prove it, I can't promise myself to you like you want me to. Hunter you don't even want me as a mate, and I know part of you is trying to make things better, but there's still a part of you that's trying to control me, not accept me."
"I'm trying, Wells, I am."
"I didn't say you weren't. I know you are, but I know that some of you still hates it. I can feel it and I've been ignoring it, but I can't promise myself to you like that until I know you won't one day decide that I'm really not for you. That's like having a death wish, accepting you before you know if you accept me." he pushes his face in my neck and sits there in silence for a few moments.
"I hate myself for what I did to you," he whispers. "You're right, though. You shouldn't accept me like that until we're both ready for it."
"Exactly, because something inside you enjoyed the power trip you had with me that day and I need to be sure it's not coming back as soon as I say yes." he stays quiet after that, holding my waist and not moving from where he was. Maybe if I wasn't an omega he would seem lighter than he felt to me, sat on my lap. "We've still get plenty of time for if you want to help me with a small problem." he grins into my neck, clearly feeling the problem I was talking about.
"I don't know, don't you think it's a bit public here?" he whispers, gesturing the people walking by with a smirk.
"I don't know, don't you think you're in the perfect place to shut the fuck up and do something?" he gulps at the neediness in my voice, grabbing my throat for a moment to kiss me.
"I'm going to park closer to the bushes so not everyone can see what's going on."
"I swear to all the gods if you don't just fuck me Im going to spike your drinks and get myself off." he smiles and climbs into the front seat again, watching as I unbuttoned my jeans and groaned.
"There's a blanket under the seat. Lay it out whilst I find us somewhere to go."