seventeen

Wells
   The days had been passing by rather slowly, with everything about every part of each day seeming to be much more draining than the last. I hadn't moved by more than a few inches, and yet my body and my mind were constantly exhausted.
  This morning was different from the second I woke up. I was no longer exhausted but had so much more energy than normal- even when I hadn't been so down. My brain was running at two hundred miles an hour, thoughts flying through my mind at incomprehensible speeds and my body unable to just keep still. I loved it. I hated having nothing to do with so much energy since Hunter is Alpha now and has divided all chores between the entire pack rather than keeping them to us omegas. I probably could have cleaned the entire house and garden myself.
  "You're up," Hunter said, standing at my bedroom door with a grin. He always seemed so happy to see me now. He really was starting to warm up to me. "And your room is really clean. What's with that?"
  "I want to keep moving, we should watch or movie or go to the park or take a drive—"
  "Wells, I love that you've got your energy back, but you're going to have to slow down talking. I can't understand words at the best of times," I laughed at what he said, finding it hilarious that he thought I was going fast.
"Not even talking that fast. Come on I wanna do something." Hunter followed as I moved, but stopped me as we passed the bathroom. I hadn't visited this room for a while, so I obliged and soaked my face in the coldest water possible. I didn't want to wait for warm water, so everything I needed to do was done with the cold water. "Can we go now?"
  "Go where?"
  "I don't know, anywhere. I want to do something. Anything." Hunter smiled and nodded.
  "We'll go out then, let Zeke have a bit of fun too."
  "Yeah! Okay."
  "Get some warm clothes, though, it's cold out." I shook my head and tried to move, but he already had my arms in his hands. "Warm clothes, then we'll go. Promise."
  "Okay," I groaned, passing Hunter's Dad as I convinced him to race me to my bedroom. He looked at me odd. Then he wondered why people didn't like him even when he was in charge of the pack. I could have punched him right in the nose, if his old title didn't hold so much respect even after he stepped down.
  "Thank you. You get cold easily and you'll complain if you're not in warm clothes." I tried to keep up with what he was saying to me but just wanted to get things over with. "What about this hoodie?"
  "That's yours." he shrugged and pulled me closer to him, pulling the hoodie over my head. Being so close to him had me tense and wanting to get even closer. He smiled, kissing my cheek and grabbing my hair. "Feeling possessive today?"
  "I like when you smell like me," he whispered, and our hips were touching. "I have a feeling you're not in the mood to go out anymore."
  "I have something better in mind." he hummed, not doing anything until I kissed him first, tempted to unbutton his trousers before anything even started. At first, he seemed to be surprised that I had kissed him, but he quickly kissed me back hard. My back hit the wall and my bedroom door was kicked shut. "Make me hurt."
  "Tempting offer, babe, but I think I might spend some time—"
  "What? Don't have it in you? Feeling a little bit weak there, aren't you supposed to be the new Alpha?" his chest rose and his eyes darkened, but I hadn't completely gotten him yet. "Maybe I should just go and have somebody else do it for me. Maybe I would finally feel some—"
  He cut me off and shoved me onto my bed, pushing everything I had thrown onto it onto the floor. I gasped, letting go of him as he pinned my hands above my head.
  "Wanna be a cocky little bitch? So fucking desperate for touch you have to get me all angry to get what you want?" I nodded, grinning. "I don't want to hear a sound from you."
  I went to ask what he meant but was quickly turned around onto my stomach, my jeans almost ripped off of my legs. I loved it and put my head down into my cushions. I bit my tongue as his hand met my ass, trying not to moan.
  "Your ass is mine, do you understand?"
  "Prove—" he smacked my ass again, harder than before and hard enough to probably cause a bruise. I moaned and he smacked me again.
  "Not a noise. A dumb whore like you never has anything useful to say." I nodded, backing into his hand and sighing when he kissed my shoulder. Still so gentle despite being so rough. "Enjoying this a little too much for my liking, whore. Get here." I sat up against his chest, looking up at him when he grabbed my throat. His hands pried apart my legs, and he kept me looking at him as he smacked my balls. Not hard or painful, but enough to send his message. "I can hit them harder if you think I still don't have it in me to hurt you."
  "Was playing," he nodded, hand close enough to my balls to make me flinch, but only hitting my thigh instead. "I'll behave."
  "Good. Wouldn't want your balls as bruised as your ass, would we?" his leg slipped between mine, and I could feel my own slick beginning to soak his trousers. The texture against my ass was sending me crazy, though, and I couldn't stop myself from pushing back and rubbing myself against him. He smiled, still smacking my thighs and holding my throat. "If you're going to ruin my trousers you should at least give me a show."
  "Trying..." he let go of me and stopped smacking my legs, allowing me to put an arm behind his head and grab his shoulder for support. "So good."
  His hand hovered over my balls again, and I looked at him, confused.
  "What have I said about noise, Wells?"
  "Dumb whores never have anything useful to say," I whispered, already close. "But you like the noises I make and I'm gonna sound so pretty all for you."
  "For me, love? All for me." I nodded, biting my lip. "Then you better start sounding pretty for me."
"Move your leg with me... please?" he moved as I did for a moment, pushing up into me and moaned into my ear. I knew I sounded filthy after that, but I didn't care one bit. "More, more."
He stopped and grabbed my hip with one hand, and I could hear him unzipping his trousers behind me. I didn't get the chance to look back or speak before he'd pinned me back down and started fucking me. No fingering, no using any of my slick like he normally did, he didn't even take his trousers off.
"Now let me show you who you belong to," he whispered, smacking my ass. "Who's property you are. Don't just lay there you whore, work for my dick or you won't fucking cum." he kept me pinned down still, so I worked on grinding my hips the best I could, moaning dirty as we moved.
"Was just playing. Just playing."
"Yeah? Just playing? Well, I'm not. You wanted to use your energy, I'm going to use you. Got that?" I nodded, and he grabbed my throat. "Do you understand me?"
"Yes, yes."
"Good little bitch. Already so open and covered in slick, bet you've already fingered yourself today. Can feel it."
"Thought about you." I mumble, getting more breathless the harder the bed frame hit the wall.
"Sure you did. Probably thought about getting fucked by some fucking stranger as you touched my property."
"No!" I gasped, trying to squirm when he shoved a pillow beneath me and pinned my hips down. "Thought only about you and how good you feel. Wanted it to be you."
"Good, because nobody is ever going to make you feel how I make you feel. Nobody else is ever going to get to touch what is mine." I nodded, feeling my toes beginning to curl and my thighs begin to shake. "Don't you fucking dare."
"So good, so fucking hot." I tried to reach back and grab him, but failed as he pulled back significantly. "Not fair!"
"Don't fucking move." I heard his trousers hit the floor, but not his belt. "Still want me to hurt you?"
"Hurt me. Please." the leather of his belt grazed my ass, and my back arched at the feeling. "Please hurt me."

My ass was sore and burning when he put his belt across my lower back and pushed back in, but he didn't stop himself from being just as rough with his thrusts. I moaned and tried to move with him, before remembering what he'd said.
Don't you let the belt fall. You'll have more than a sore ass if it does.
I needed more of what he was doing, but could wait before he took the leather to my ass again.
"Thank you, thank you."
"Head up," as I lifted my head he pulled out and grabbed my hair, laughing in my face. "Open your mouth. That's right. Now show me what your mouth is for."
He had his head thrown back and his hand keeping me from moving away, my throat beginning to get sore and my eyes watering.
"That's it, you sound so fucking hot when you can't say a thing," I looked up as I choked again, and he smirked at me. "What? Can't breathe?"
I lifted my hand to grab his hip, but he'd already pulled me so that my nose was buried in his pubic hair. He let go just a few seconds after, and laughed when I pulled back to catch my breath.
"Five," he whispered, brushing my hair out of my face without losing his grin. He carried on counting down as I caught my breath, eventually just grabbing my hair and pulling me closer again. "One. You don't need more than that, come on."
"I do when you're not giving me the chance to breathe."
"As far as I'm concerned, whores like you don't need to breathe. You wanted this, and I think I prefer using you like this. Feels so fucking good and you don't get much out of it. All whilst keeping you quiet. A win-win for me." I didn't get the chance to talk again. It carried on like that until he was close, panting and getting slightly carried away. He looked at me as I choked on air slightly, hand on the side of my face. Before I could register what was going on he was cumming on my face and refusing to let up on my ass. I nearly dropped the belt. The sounds of my moaning filled the room, and he eventually stops, still hard.

"Get up," I struggled up to my feet, catching his belt in my hand and then giving it to him before trying to kiss him. "How sweet."
"Can I have a kiss please?" he pushed me against a wall and nodded, brushing his lips against mine. "Please." he played a little, pulling away every time I pressed my lips against his. Then I tried it on him and he didn't like it as much, kissing me a lot quicker than he probably would have.
"Know just how to get your way, huh?" I nodded, kissing along his jaw and down his neck and throat, confused when he stopped me. "Teeth. No biting." he mumbled, picking me up and pushing me back against the wall with my legs around his waist. I went back to his neck as he pushed his dick back into me. "Babe your teeth."
"Not biting. Promise."
"You can't promise that, either stop with your teeth or no more kissing me." I pulled back and waited with a pout for a moment. "I know. Not fair. You'll want something else soon."
"Don't want to wait anymore. Mine." he nods, finally beginning to move his hips. I gasped, trying to stay mad, but really not able to.
"Hickeys are fine. You're not gonna bite me yet though." I nodded, but didn't really act on it. I was far too distracted by the feeling of utter pleasure. "Come on, love, don't you have it in you to let everyone know just how unavailable I am?"
"Dare you to try and do anything with somebody else. Neither of you will leave alive." he smirked and nodded, but he knew he had said the right words. "Come closer."
"Say please."
"Please come closer." he nodded, stepping closer and laughing when another thrust made me nearly scream. "Do that again. Please do that again."
"I don't know if I want to." I shook my head and borderline attacked his sweet spot, knowing exactly what I was doing to him. "Keep doing that there."
"I don't know if I want to." he looked at me, but by then I had already moved to another spot. He huffed, pushing forward so our bodies were almost too close. I knew Id won instantly, and he gave me what I wanted. "Thank you."
"You'll learn to take what I give you and be grateful one day."
"I am grateful, we both know I get greedy, though." he nodded, barely noticing when he moved his head to the side for me. "So close."
"Not yet."
"But you have already and I'm so fucking close. Not sure if I can stop myself again. Please let me."
"Told you, I get to use my property how I see fit. Whores don't need to cum. You get to do what I say, when I say."
"Please? You told me you like how pretty I look and sound, don't you wanna see that?" he takes a breath. "I think your stomach— fuck I can't, can't stop myself, would look so pretty too."
"Then cum."
  "Don't trick me," I whisper, but he didn't stop me when I grabbed my dick. "Might die if you trick me."