Chapter 4:

Karma ^

*********

Karma

"Yo next visit I'ma be feelin on ya ass all crazy. I fuckin miss you." Brandon said into the phone.

"I miss you too."

"No you don't lyin ass."

"What? Yes I do nigga."

"Yeah right, I believe you."

"Forreal! When you get home you gonna see just how much me and her miss you."

"You talkin big shit. Don't forget it's been years bae, years. I'ma have ya ass tapping out."

"Whatever Brandon." I rolled my eyes blushing.

"Yeah, whatever Karmen."

"Brandon, when you get home we're having another baby." I said chuckling as mom looked over at me like I'm crazy as I stepped out from the back of the shop. "Sike nah. Not right away at least."

"Ain't no sike. I'm down for another baby. When I get home your ass is mine, no condom, and I'm not pulling out. Fuck that."

"You should see how mom just looked at me when I said that." I laughed.

"Tell my Mama Jaz I miss and love her."

"Mom Brandon said he miss and you love you." I said putting him on speaker.

"I miss and love you too boo. I'ma have to come to a visit."

"Yeah you should. Fair warning tho, I'ma be feeling on Karmen's ass and kissing on her neck for a good five minutes. Just so you don't feel disrespected. I do it in front of everybody because I be missing my woman."

"That's when my babies ain't there right?" She asks.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes mom. Remember I told you they go every other visit so me and Brandon can have our time to be all touchy touchy."

"That's why yall fresh asses got two kids now. I bet if he got conjugal visits yall would probably have two more kids by now."

"Yeah the fuck right." I said before thinking and mom punched my arm.

"Yo! I said the same shit!" Brandon said laughing.

"Yall are not even funny." I said.

*

"Baes!" I said walking into Nel and Ko's house.

"Hey!" Shelly and Nel called from the kitchen.

We are having a girls night just us three. Drinks, snacks, talking shit, then movies.

"Yall got my drink ready." I ask walking into the kitchen.

"You know it." Nel said handing me a cup.

"Where ya cup Nel?" I ask.

"That bitch pregnant." Shelly said.

"No I am not." She laughed. "Not that I know of anyways."

"Bitch you pregnant." I said as we walked into the living room.

"I'm not tho."

"Let me call Ko'." I said pulling out my phone.

"What's up? I'm busy nigga." He says answering the phone most likely in the middle of a tat.

"Nel pregnant?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says simply then hangs up.

Nel laughs. "He just wants me to be pregnant."

"Mhmm." I said side eyeing her. "I hope you get ya girl this time."