Chapter 37:

Brandon

"What Kar damn?" I groan peeking one eye at her. "Waking me out my damn sleep like that."

"Nigga." She said pushing my shoulder again. "If you don't get the fuck up and feed him while I get Brei and Bryn ready."

"Brandon don't feed him while he's lying flat like that." She said.

"Karmen, I got two other kids. I know what the fuck I'm doing." I snapped lifting Bj back in my arms to feed him like that.

"I would throw something at your fuckin head right now if you didn't have Bj in your arms."

"You ain't getting no shower sex this morning since you wanna be snapping and shit." She snapped going through the dresser.

I flagged her off.

"Did you hear me Brandon?" She asks.

"Kar I'm not paying you no fuckin mind. It's too early in the damn morning."

"Surely is with your attitude."

"You still gonna pop that pussy tho, no worries." I mumbled.

"What the fuck you say?" She said come in my face all close making me laugh.

"Nothing, damn." I said kissing her lips since she was so close.

"That's what I thought." She said.

I chuckled, "I said you still gonna pop that pussy."

"Nah, you can eat this pussy then go beat ya meat tho."

"Yeah the fuck right."

"Yeah. Right. Exactly." She said before walking out of the room

*

Karma

After I dropped Brei off at school and Bryna off at daycare I came straight back home.

I'm glad Brei's summer break is almost here and Bryna will probably go less until fall comes back around.

Brandon and Bj were both knocked out when I got back. I decided to just let them sleep while I got in the shower and got dressed.

"Where you going?" Brandon asks I sat on the bottom of the bed putting lotion on. "I thought we were suppose to get in the shower together."

"Yall were both knocked out."

"Damn." He said yawning.

"I'm going to see Ka' and Ko' then to the salon. You want me to take Bj or you got him?" I ask as I put my jeans on.

"I got him."

"You sure?" I ask as I put my shirt on.

"Yes Kar, I know what I'm doing."

I sighed. "Okay, I just don't wanna be away from my baby for that long."

"No worries, I'm sure you will be calling and torturing us."

"Oh whatever. Okay, see yall later." I bent down to kiss him then Bj. "I love yall."

"We love you too." He said quickly snagging my waist before I got too far pulling me in for another kiss.

"Brandon." I said laughing.

"One more." He said sliding his hand down over my ass.

"See you playing." I said blushing kissing him one last time.

"Can I take the Charger?" I ask once he lets me go.

"Hell no."

Welp, thought I would atleast try.