Chapter 10:

Karma

"Awh, it's gonna be a girl. I just know it." I said rubbing Nel's tiny bump.

"I hope so. Kody and Jaden want a boy, while Jordan's little ass here don't want a baby at all."

"Why not Jordan?" I ask as he laid against her looking like a little mean ass.

"Because." He mumbled.

"But you're gonna be a big brother. If it's a boy you and Jaden get to fight with him and if it's a girl yall get to protect her." He just stared at me with a mad face making me laugh. "What?"

"Dad said he didn't like having a sister so I won't." He grumbled.

"Oh really? Remind me to beat ya dad up." I said.

"You can't beat my daddy." He said.

"Yes I can." I said tickling him making him laugh.

"No, he's bigger than you."

"So?" I said.

"Yall a mess." Nel said.

"That's ya son."

"Auntie where's Brei and Bryna?"

"Yeah, where my little babies at?" Nel asks.

I scuffed. "With Brandon's mom. He's been taking them over there a lot so they can have a relationship. This is her second time keeping them alone tho. They came back the last time saying they had fun tho, even Bryna. And I surely did make his ass call them all the time, even on three way when he wasn't with me, all so I could make sure that my babies were good."

"I know that's right." Nel said.

"Where you going after you leave here?" I ask her.

"I'm going to the salon so mama can do my hair since my other stylist be too busy now that her man's home."

"No, it ain't even like that." I laughed.

"Mhmm." She said.

"No forreal. You should have let me know, I'm going to the salon in a couple hours after Brandon bring the girls back home."

"Where his ass at anyways?"

"He had to meet with his PO then with dad because he gotta be working. And you know dad's ass own a bunch of shit now."

"Yall still ain't get yall time alone yet?"

"Bitch no! I mean everytime shit about to get poppin something, just something has to interrupt. The most he did was eat- yeah." I said finishing since Jordan was staring at me.

Nel laughed. "Oh yeah you gotta watch what you say around this one. His nosey ass repeat everything to the next person."

"I see. Yall wanna keep Brei and Bryna tonight?"

"Yeah, they can come over." Jordan answered.

I laughed at Nel's face. "He swear he's grown. Nobody was askin you." She said elbowing his arm as he laughed. "We'll keep them tho."

*

"Bae what are you doing?" Brandon asks over the phone.

"Sleeping."

"Bae you sound sexy when you half asleep." Then there was a shuffle on the other side of the phone. "Chill, chill. Yo Pops over here got me in the headlock and shit."

"Yall get on my nerves." I yawned sitting up.

"Nah but, I really called for you to go get the girls."