Chapter 35:

Karma

I got lucky because as soon as I got to this bitch's house she was just stepping out of her car talking on the phone laughing.

Good now I don't have to take a charge for beating a bitch the fuck up on her own property.

I put my car in park in the middle of the damn street jumping out.

She looked my way and her eyes got slightly big right before my fist landed into her face.

Over and over and over again.

I don't believe in the usual quote unquote girl fighting. I ain't with the hair pulling or the slapping. Straight face punches to these bitches that try me and mine.

.....

*

Brandon

"Nigga what are you doing in here? You don't work security." Deuce asks me as I sat in the chair next to him where he was watching cameras that Pop had in all the businesses he owned even Mama Jaz's salon and X's shop.

"I know, but I'm bored. You on camera duty so I know you bored."

"Yeah, but I ain't doing shit else so I'm coo."

"I wanna work security, but niggas is on probation still and can't have a fuckin gun." I shook my head.

"You good with money counting keep ya hood ass doing that." He said back.

"I guess." I said yawning.

Just as I was getting a soda from the fridge my phone rung.

I reached in my pocket as I opened my soda. "What's up Mama Jaz?" I ask.

"Karma's ass is on her way to that girls house she supposedly seen her out when she had Bj."

"What? When? Now?" I ask putting my soda down pulling my keys out my pocket jogging to the garage already knowing what Karma is about.

"Yeah, she just left the house right now." She said.

"Alright." I said hanging up.

I was trying my hardest to think of what that hoe's address was because I couldn't remember.

Then I remembered all the texts she would send me asking to come over and her address is in there.

I was leaving the garage just as Pop's car was pulling in. He beeped rolling down his window so I rolled down mine.

"Where the fuck you going?" He asks.

"Ya crazy ass daughter doing her usual shit, fighting bitches."

He shook his head. "I'ma follow you."

*

How I was driving, it took us all of five minutes so I was hoping I got there the same time as or before Karma, but that wasn't the case.

Karma had the broad laid out all over the front of the car. Her face was bleeding as Karma continued to throw punches to her face.

See, I didn't plan to break it up right away, but I'ma have to before Karma kill ol' girl.

Just as I was getting out my car some nigga came out her house saying, "What the fuck!?"

"I wish the fuck you would nigga." I said pushing the nigga that was about to try to break the fight up by grabbing Karma.

"What the fuck? Who are you nigga?" He asks.

I ignored him picking up Karma carrying her to my car.