Tragic

12 a.m East Coast

Rhyon POV

After Once Upon A Time went off, I was about to turn it off, but it was interrupted a news report. Apparently more elder couples in Manhattan were murdered and their bank accounts were cleaned out. I didn't think anything of it until I heard crashing. I muted everything and listened to what sounded like a window being broken. I heard screams and knew that it came from outside the house. I turned off my bedroom light and peeked through my window.

My neighbors home was being ransacked. I watched as they took items and threw them in a black duffel bag. The couple held each other shaking in front of the other gunmen. I reached for the house phone and my cellphone. I called my parents and the police. What I saw next made my heart drop.

9 p.m West Coast

Roc POV

I was holding Royal in my arms looking down at him. This is my son. I have a child. It was so unbelievable that it was scary. Desiree handed me a birth cloth and I sat his chubby body on my shoulder while I burped him.

Desiree: You're so good with him.

Roc: Yeah I know.

I was still pissed at her for cheating on me, but now that I was with Khari, I didn't care too much. It only bothered me because the dude she cheated with had a possibility of being Royal's father and left her. I'll take responsibility anyway. He didn't ask for any of this.

Desiree: I know you're mad at me but you don't have to treat me like this.

Roc: Like what?

Desiree: Like I'm not a person. Regardless of how you feel about me, I'm willing to get along for Royal's sake.

She rolled her eyes and walked out the room. I don't care about her all I care about is my son.

Roc: I do this for you.

I kissed his forehead and he smiled in his sleep. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I saw a text from Khari.

Bae: I'm here!!!

I forgot this was her birthday weekend for a moment. I already had the perfect idea for her. I laid Royal down on the bed and left the room with my stuff.

Roc: Desiree! I'm gone.

I walked out the door dialing her number. By the time I was in the car she answered.

Khari: Hey. Where are you?

Leaving my baby mama's house.

Roc: On my way to pick you up. I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Khari: Alright.

When I picked her up from the airport, I checked us into her hotel. She was such a chill girl. All she wanted to do was relax and watch Fresh Prince of Belair and all I wanted to do was be in her presence.

When she fell asleep, I had to leave so I could get some sleep at home and get ready for this meeting with the label and the group.

Erin POV

I made it to my hotel in California and was jet lagged. I went straight to sleep. The next day I was getting ready to go to the meeting with OMG and MB. Even though I wasn't sure I knew how to handle seeing Princeton, I went anyway.

We were meeting in a restaurant, so when I got there, Ray, Roc, Walter, and Kenneth was already there. Ray got up to give me a hug, basically towering over me.

Ray: Hey best friend.

Erin: Hey Ray.

Ray: No, if I said "Hey best friend," you have to say it back.