His State of Mind

Princeton POV

After Erin left my house, I felt guilty. Maybe if she actually listened to me, she'd know where I was coming from. I called her phone, but it went to voicemail. I would've been fine with her ignoring it, but for it to be off worried me. She did storm out of here in the dead of night. What if she's hurt?

That was enough to make me get up and go to her hotel room. When I got there, Jared opened the door.

Jared: Erin, I swear to-

Princeton: Hey.

Jared: Have you seen Erin? She took a cab to some hospital and never cane back.

Princeton: She never came back?

Jared: No. Have you seen her?

It worries me that she's no where to be found, but this whole thing would blow up if I told him she was with me.

Princeton: No, I stayed behind with Baby Doll at the hospital.

Jared: Then why are you here?

Damn. Lie Princeton!

Princeton: I needed advice from her and she wasn't answering her phone.

Jared: And you came all the way over here at 3 am to get advice.

Princeton: What happened tonight was something she's helped me with before. I really needed to talk to her.

Jared: Well could you to check the other Behaviors and see if they saw her.

Princeton: Yeah of course.

I walked away with my real emotions showing. I was worried about Erin. If she didn't come here, where did she go?

I called and checked around, but nobody saw her. I drove around to the few places she's been in California, but she wasn't there. I even went back to the hospital to see if she went to see Bre.

Princeton: Hey.

Bre: Hey.

Princeton: Did Erin come here?

Bre: I haven't seen her since she came here last night.

I sighed. Where the hell could she be?

Princeton: Damn.

Bre: Is everything ok?

Princeton: She never came home after she left here.

Bre: What?

Princeton: Yeah. I've been looking for her all morning.

Bre: Well check Ray's house. He's her best friend remember.

Damn. Why didn't I think of that? I was about to jet, but she called my name.

Princeton: Yeah?

Bre: About the baby and my condition......

She looked like she wanted to cry. In a way she did kill our child, but she didn't know. I just hope she gets better. Right now I'm just focused on finding Erin, talking some sense into her, and getting her back.

Princeton: Get some rest, I'll be back later.

And with that, I left the hospital and raced to Ray's house. I hadn't even noticed I had been out all night. The clock was set at 7 and the sun was rising.

When I got to Ray's house, I was dead tired. I really hope she's here, because I'm sleepy. I knocked on the door and Ray opened up without a shirt on.

Princeton: Have you seen Erin? Jared said she never came back from the hospital and he's been worried.

Ray: Um....