Early Birthday Present

Khari POV

After Roc met Khalil, they had an instant bromance. Tihey hung out watching goofy movies and playing video games. Khalil brought over his old videogames and hooked it up at Kya's apartment for them to play. I was glad to see that Khalil liked him.

Tonight, we were going out for Roc's birthday. I know his actual birthday isn't until July, but I'm going out of town and I won't be able to properly celebrate it with him. We were going to a dinner on the water. He was waiting on the couch in a nice shirt and tie while I did my makeup.

Roc: You don't need that stuff anyway!

Khari: As an aspiring cosmetologist, I should know what I'm doing.

Roc: You're beautiful without it.

Khari: I'm not covering my beauty, I'm enhancing it. And I think I did a great job at it.

I stepped out the room and watched Roc's eyes light up. I had on a strapless, blue high-low dress with 6 inch heels. I fishtail braided my hair to the side and left a curl out on the opposite side.

Khari: Still think I should take it off?

Roc: I think I wanna take off something else.

He smirked as he pulled me closer to him. He got a little too touchy feely and I pushed him away.

Khari: Let's go before you trap me here.

I grabbed my small bag and we drove to the docks. The boat was more like a cruise ship. It had rooms where people could stay on board and I requested one for the night.

We were served a nice dinner of steak and mashed potatoes. There was a dessert buffet and I chose cheesecake. Instead of eating there, we took our dessert back to the room.

Roc: Do you trust me?

Khari: Of course, why?

Roc: Come take a bubble bath with me.

Khari: Seriously?

Roc: Yeah.

He went into the bathroom to get the tub ready and I created a small playlist for us. I ducked out to go get some drinks for us. As I walked pass the dessert table, I spotted strawberries. I grabbed some for us and walked back to the room.

Roc: I thought you stood me up.

Khari: Never that.

He was enough of a gentleman to look away while I stripped and got in. He got in after me and we sat there feeding each other and talking.

Roc: This is one of the best birthdays I've ever had.

Khari: You're welcome. I still have to give you your presents.

Roc: Presents?

Khari: One is in my suitcase.

Roc: And the other?

I got close to him and kissed him. I held the back of his neck in mine and kissed him harder. He snaked an arm around me and sat me on his lap. I gasped in his mouth at the feeling of "him" under me. It started off as kissing, into tongue kissing, into dry, (yet wet) sex. I felt him go from soft to hard under me within five minutes. I moved from his lips and down to the crook of his neck. He grunted and guided my hips back and forth as he made me grind against him.

Roc: You wanna take it further.

I nodded quickly and he picked me up and carried me to the counter. He reached into his pant pockets and pulled out a condom. He slid it on and pulled me to the edge of the sink. He wasn't my first, but tonight, he made me feel like he was.