4/21/15

Roc POV

I had the house to myself since my younger siblings were at school and my parents was at work. Khari came over and we were just hanging out. She was so laid back, all we did was play the game, Uno, tag,and a bunch of board games. We were playing Life and she was about to retire.

Khari: I'm kicking your ass in this.

Roc: No you not.

Khari: Yeah I am. You just finished college!

Roc: That's because you spun high numbers. I kept 2's and 4's.

Khari: Excuses, excuses.

Roc: Whatever you say old woman.

I tried to kiss her and she pushed me away laughing.

Khari: Your young ass is gonna get my old ass sent to jail.

I tackled her to the floor wrestling with her and tickling her. She yelled "My hip!" when I put my weight on her. She got on top of me and tried to get away, but I got back on top of her.

Roc: Don't run from the tickle monster.

Khari: I..... I have to....... I gotta pee!

Roc: What's the magic word?

Khari: Stop!

She was laughing so hard, she turned red. I stopped tickling her so she could catch her breath and latched my fingers with hers. She looked so pretty.

Khari: You gonna kiss me or are you just gonna stare at me.

I gave her a kiss and as it began to heat up she broke it.

Khari: Ok, for real, I have to pee.

I laughed as she ran to the bathroom. I was stuck with getting the game pieces up off the floor. I heard a knock on the door and answered it for Desiree.

Roc: What are you doing here?

Desiree: I have to go to work and my mama bailed on me.

Roc: I had plans today Desiree.

Desiree: What could be more important than your son?

I heard the toilet flush and Desiree stormed in with Royal in her arms holding on for dear life.

Khari POV

I came out the bathroom and heard a female voice. Oh shit his mama is home and here I am in his sweatshirt and my shorts and socks. I tiptoed down the long hall and saw a girl with a baby and Roc going at it.

Girl: You got me fucked up. I have to go to work and you can't go to work because you got some groupie in your mama house while she at work. Wow! Really Chresanto?

I walked in the living room with a frown on my face. Who the fuck is she calling a groupie? And of course it's Desiree.

Desiree: Who the fuck is she?

Roc: She's-

Desiree: Nope introduce yourself bitch.

I let out a sarcastic laugh at her. The Lord is testing my faith and patience today.

Khari: You haven't seen bitch outta me.

Desiree: What the fuck is so funny? You fucking with the wrong one. I'll be damned if I let some Team Mindless bitch sit around my child. So who the fuck are you?

Khari: Invited unlike you.

Desiree: I don't need an invitation to my child's father house.

So it is his baby. I looked at Roc like "Oh for real" and nodded.