For Paul

Erin POV

Here I am kissing my ex boyfriend and all I could think of is how good it feels to be here. When I came back to California, I had no intention of getting back together with him let alone kissing him. I broke the kiss and held my mouth with my shaky hand.

Erin: Oh my gosh.

Princeton: I still love you.

Erin: I can't do this with you again. I can't let you break my heart again.

Princeton: I didn't wanna do it the first time.

Erin: But it still hurt like hell.

Princeton: Give me a chance to make it up to you.

He held my hands and looked into my eyes. I didn't wanna jump back into a relationship with him to make the same mistakes over again, but I didn't wanna hurt the both of us. Especially when I know that we both still love each other.

Erin: Can you give me some time to think?

Princeton: Of course.

After that it was an awkward silence in the car. He took me back to my hotel where I became a victim of insomnia.

The next day I was at the studio wrecking my brain. I have a deadline due for November 11 and it's October 12. Since I didn't sleep well, I had to go to my special friend for help. I was about to record when I heard a commotion in the office attached to the studio room. When I walked in Jared and some of the writers were arguing with security and some other guy. I think he was the owner Mr. Smyth.

Jared: We paid for 5 hours of recording time and we're not even halfway through!

Mr. Smyth: The card didn't go through so either you pay for it up front or you'll be escorted off the premises.

Jared: Well you're wrong because that card has over a million dollars on it.

Mr. Smyth: Well you should check your spending habits because the card barely had enough for a Happy Meal!

Jared: You're a lying bastard!

Mr. Smyth pushed Jared and the security guards grabbed him and the rest of the writers. One of them came for me but Tiny and Jared started fighting with them and I got knocked down.

Jared: Don't you dare touch her!

He was getting dragged out of the building while everyone else recorded us. Tiny once again shielded us from the paparazzi as they snapped pictures of us in an embarrassing situation. When we got to the limo, Jared got on his phone again.

Jared: I wanna know why we just got kicked out of the studio because we didn't have money and I wanna know now!

I could hear the voice through the phone but I couldn't make out the words so I stopped paying attention. He cut our stay short and we packed to go back home. My phone rang and I answered for my mom.

Erin: Hey ma.

Denise: Why were you involved in a fight against your manager and Mr. Smyth?

Erin: Well, Mr. Smyth tried to kick us out and when we wouldn't leave right away, he pushed Jared and Jared and Tiny was defending me when they tried to grab me.

Denise: You're getting a new manager pronto. You're barely 5'2 mixed in a fight with grown men 3 times your size. You could've got hurt because of him.

Erin: Jared is a good manager. He was protecting me from everyone else because we were getting kicked out. Apparently the card didn't go through and Mr. Smyth said it was barely enough to afford a Happy Meal.