Twitter, Regrets, & Suicide

Erin POV

After the performance, I wanted nothing more than to sleep, but the loud noise made it hard for me. So, I was up watching the guys perform. The fans were so excited to see them. It got emotional between Princeton and I, when they did "Missing You" and "Used to Be." We shared our own heartfelt moment, even though I'd look away to fight the tears.

Ray managed to cheer me up when he would goof off on stage in front of me. He'd sing to me or he'd make funny faces. He's such a goofball.

They wanted to go celebrate at a club, but I didn't feel like it, also because I was underage. They dropped me off at the hotel and Rhyon was fast asleep. I got in bed and watched TV.

Bahja POV

I was with the girls at the club. Usually I'd be up and dancing, but I was caught up on Twitter. After tonight, the fans were going crazy. If they weren't talking about Erin performing in my spot, they were talking about Erin and Ray on stage tonight I was tagged in so many videos and pictures, I couldn't help but look at a couple of them.

@iShipErin&Ray: look @ my babies all booed up tonite. They are so cute together. But am I the only one that thinks she made the OMG Girlz better tonite?

I rolled my eyes and looked at the comments.

@iShipErin&Ray @allaboutgina: Lol Erin stole Star's man, Beauty's spot and Baby Doll's  stage. #queenoffinesse

@iShipErin&Ray @kyaaaaa: she did good tonight but not better than Bahja. But her and Ray are adorable.

@iShipErin&Ray @denisha143: She did do a little better than Bahja. She hit all the notes and she interacted with the crowd.

@iShipErin&Ray @___Jayna: she said she was just filling in for Bahja. As far as taking ray from Star IMA just sip this good great tea.

I was reading comments until I got to the bottom. I hadn't even noticed the girls were around me.

Star: What's wrong with you?

Bahja: Check this out.

I showed them what was going on and she shook her head.

Star: Don't let it get to you.

Bahja: How can you sit there and say that? They think I'm out of the group and that Erin did better than me. And they think she stole Ray from you.

Star: You know I always thought they had something going on, but to bring him on stage was just-

Bahja: Wait check this one out!

It was a picture of me on the couch at the club. It was already on Twitter. Basically the girl was shading me on how I was at the club, but not at the concert. Ricky came over with drinks, but I was going too find this bitch and make her say it to my face.