Go Hard

Envy,
All they do is envy
Don't they know what's in me?
Don't they know I'm coming back swingin' for that
Envy
All they do is envy
Why they go against me?
Don't they know I'm coming back swingin' for that ass.
- "Envy" Nicki Minaj

Erin POV

April 13, 2015

You know that feeling when you know something big is about to happen for you? That's how I felt. I could feel myself becoming more and more happy everyday. I felt better about going to school today because I knew I had to get my shit together. Normally I didn't dress up, but today, I was feeling myself.

Picking up on our old routine, I was driven to school with Christina. When she got in, she looked me up and down and smiled..

Christina: I see somebody's happy again.

Erin: I feel reborn. I know who I am and who I'll be. I got some much up my sleeve. The world isn't ready for me.

Christina: Well I'm glad to see you smile.

Erin: Me too. I'm so focused and determined right now. I fell back in love with my music.

Christina: So you're not quitting?

Erin: I'm here to stay for a long time.

Christina: Oh thank you Jesus.

I laughed at her dramatics. She was still the same goofy kid I knew from preschool even after Chase died. Her parents were cheery as well. If they can do it, so can I.

I ignored the whispers and stares I got from people as I walked into school. It was probably strange to see me since I rarely came to school anymore. They were going to talk anyway, so what's the point. I smirked as I plotted my come back in my head again. Grammy's was going to be a major night for me, and I needed pure focus for it.

When I got to dance class, the teacher wasn't there, so we went to the exercise room. Claire never failed to mean mug me and me laughing in her face made it worse. She rolled her eyes and put in her headphones. She was on a bike next to me and I could hear her music coming through. Is this bitch playing my song?

Claire: What the hell is wrong with you?

Erin: Me? You're the one looking constipated.

I couldn't control me giggles in my laugh.

Claire: You're the one that's full of shit. You walk around here like you're the baddest bitch, but you're not.

Erin: No, you think I'm the baddest bitch. You're an undercover fan, but its ok. I love you too, boo.

Claire: What?

I picked up her ear bud and sang along to the words.

Erin:

When the clock tick, ticks

And your backs on the wall

You better think quick

Or lose it all

Because you only get one shot in Hollywood.

She looked down embarrassed. She snatched her headphones and rolled her eyes. I laughed again this chick was something else.