Blue Dream/Run This Town Tonight

Erin POV

The school had a Grammy's after party at a night club downtown. I didn't even pay attention to the details of it all. I just ran in and started dancing on the floor. I literally just had the best night of my life. I feel energized. I feel brand new!

Claire: You're so fun! Why wasn't I nice to you before?

Erin: Because you're a bitch.

Claire: True.

We gave each other a sloppy high five and just laughed it off. We walked down at the V.I.P section for the people that performed tonight and I sat in Ray's lap. He wrapped an arm around me to support my weight.

Ray: Are you drunk right now?

Erin: No, I'm just extremely happy and I haven't felt this way since I found out I was going on tour.

Ray: I'm glad to see you so happy.

Erin: And I couldn't have done it without you.

Ray: You had it in you that whole time.

Erin: And right now I just wanna have a good one with you.

He pinched my chin and kissed me. I cupped his face and held it close to mine. When he pulled away, he left light pecks on my cheek and neck and I would giggle after each one.

Erin: That tickles!

Kamora: Drinks all around tonight!

A waitress came up and served everyone a shot. We counted to three and downed it. "Show Me A Good Time" by Drake came on and some people left the section to go dance.

[Chorus]
How did I end up right here with you
after all the things that I been through
it's been one of those days
you tryin' forget about
take a shot and let it out
let's get right
now that I'm here baby...

[Hook]
show me a good time
(oh yeah, oh yeah)
show me a good time
(oh yeah, oh yeah)
show me a good
show me a good
show me a good time
(oh yeah, oh yeah)

I stayed with Ray and danced on his lap to the beat. I was more than comfortable being with him right now. I felt so free. He sat up with his arms wrapped around me. He moved my hair away from my neck and kissed it.

Erin: I told you that tickles.

Ray: I can't help it from the way you keep dancing on me.

Erin: Let's take this to the floor.

I held his hand behind me as I walked on the floor. "Make Me Proud" by Drake and Nicki Minaj came on and people cheered. Song after song came on and I couldn't leave the dance floor. Ray left my side for a second, but I kept dancing with Claire, Lauren, and Christina.

DJ: This next joint foes out to all my sexy ladies shutting it down. "Shut It Down" by Drake and The Dream coming to you right now from Ray to his girl Erin!!

No he didn't. I turned around to see Ray coming towards me. He held out his hand for me and pulled me to him. With my arms around his shoulders, I swayed with him to the song.

Erin: So you picked this out just for me?

Ray: You truly do shut shit down when you come through. Watching you on stage tonight was like seeing a different side of you. It was like you weren't even depressed a couple of weeks ago. I got to see the girl I fell in love with again.

Erin: You're in love with me?

Ray: More than you'll ever know.

Erin: I love you too.