two.

tw: mention of an ed

"HERE YOU GO, LOVE." Fred handed her a nice warm, buttery bag of popcorn and she thanked him. She sat in between Fred and Cedric at the game. They had the top seats so they could see everything clearly.

They had run into Lucius Malfoy earlier, thank god Maddie's father wasn't there to scold her. She would probably be hearing from him in a letter soon and would probably not want to go home for christmas.

A bang of fireworks sounded around the stadium and they all looked up to find a wooden leprechaun made out of fireworks as everyone screamed 'Ireland'. The team flew around the stadium, on their brooms as Fred and George fan-girled.

The Bulgarians then flew into the firework, destroying it, and flew into the other team, breaking them apart. A guy did a handstand on his broom as everyone cheered.

"Who's that?" Ginny asked and Fred scoffed.

"That sis, is the best seeker in the world." He said it like she should've known it already. The crowd started yelling 'Krum' as a portion of the stadium turned into a picture of Krum in the sky.

"Krum!" The twins yelled, practically in Maddie's ear causing her to wince and cover them.

"What's wrong, love? You don't like my screams?" Maddie looked at him with her mouth open and eyes wide. There was no doubt her cheeks weren't red, and her mind was definitely not thinking of him in bed. Fred's face turned into a large grin at her reaction, while she tried to hide her embarrassment.

The Minister of Magic started explaining the game and welcomed everyone before sending the golden snitch out onto the field.

Cedric and Maddie talked some of the evening, just making small conversation. He had asked her about her summer, which she explained was pretty uneventful, and he had explained his as lots of parties with his fathers friends.

After the game ended, everyone said their goodbyes and started to make their way back to their tent. Cedric and Maddie shared a hug to which Maddie blushed and Fred stared at from afar.

+

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" The twins danced around the tent as Maddie sat on her bed trying to read a book, in peace. It wasn't going very well.

"Oh, could you two stop, I'm trying to beat Hermione!" She exclaimed and Fred stared at her.

"Stop being a losey potato head and come dance with us." Fred held his hand out for her and she put my book down before grabbing it. He pulled her towards him and they danced around to the music.

Mr. Weasley heard some screams and explosions outside, as did Maddie. The rest of them didn't seem to notice, so when Ron started speaking and distracted the twins, she went over to Mr. Weasley.