twenty one.

sorry for the wait, lots of writers block lolsalso sorry that it's a short chapter

also sorry that it's a short chapter

MADDIE STIRRED SLIGHTY AS THE BED DIPPED BESIDE HER. Fred tried to softly climb back into bed, pulling the covers back over their naked bodies as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

He sunk back into the bed, sighing deeply. He brushed a few hairs behind her ear and kissed her neck gently. He was so enchanted by her, so taken by her that sometimes he didn't even know what to do with it.

He was so completely and utterly in love with her, he just knew that she made him so happy. She had him wrapped around her fingers and she kept tugging. Fred Weasley knew one thing and one thing only, he had fallen for Madelyn Cherry Willows, and he had fallen hard.

He admired his ring that sat perfectly on her finger, brushing his hand up and down her elbow ever so softly, and smiled to himself. He made sure not to make any sudden movements, trying not to wake the peaceful slumber of the beautiful girl laying beside him. She hadn't gotten a good nights rest like this in a while and he knew she needed it.

She told him she had nightmares. But not the normal nightmares where their just random things about something you might be afraid of like snakes or spiders. They were like something that was actually happening, usually stuff with her father and the rest of the death eaters. She was starting to get really worried about it and was debating bringing it up to her father.

Fred could tell it was stressing her out, her grades were dropping and she wasn't understanding much of anything. He cared deeply for the girl and he hated her feeling like this.

He just wished he could take it all away. He didn't know what she should do, he liked the feeling of sleeping beside her which was what they had been doing since winter break.

It was better for her and she felt safer when he was there when she woke from the dreams.

Maddie would talk to Fred about what she saw in the dreams, he would try to make sense of them and see how they were conected but he couldn't really find anything other than the fact that their was always this dark figure in the back ground that the others seemed to worship.

He was starting to get worried for her.

He planted a kiss to her shoulder blade and she squirmed, turning around. She beamed up at him, placing her hands on his chest and intertwining her legs under the covers. "Good morning, Freddie." She placed a kiss on his jaw and he groaned, placing his hands on her waist and pulling her closer.

"Good morning, indeed." He chuckled as she brought her hands up to his hair, messing with his messy red curls. "How did you sleep, my love?"

"I slept perfectly. How did you sleep?" She asked, kissing his nose.

"Hmm, perfectly." His hands found their way to her ass, slightly squeezing and making her gasp. She lightly smacked his chest, earning a chuckled from the boy. "What are your plans for today, Cherry?"