twenty five.

PART TWO

tw: chapter full of smutsorry that its been a minute lolhopefully this makes up for it😏

sorry that its been a minute lol
hopefully this makes up for it😏

A SOFT GROAN FELL FROM MADELYN'S LIPS AS FRED'S LIPS SUCKED HARSHLY ON HER NECK. His hand wrapped around the nape of her neck and his other came down to take a couple of fingers beneath her flower designed shirt, something she had put on for this special day.

Fred had took his fathers car to come meet Maddie at her house for her birthday. Her father had left for an important business meeting at the Malfoy manor so it was just them.

Fred had brought a few items for a picnic and they were now sat in the back yard, Maddie on his lap while they sat on top of the picnic blanket. The basket of foods was forgotten and put off to the side as they were now more enhanced in each other.

He harshly tore the fabric off her body, her arms raising above her head as he broke his attachment from her neck. His hands came down on her thighs, pulling her skirt above to reveal her lacy red underwear.

He never broke eye contact as he pulled her off his lap and crouched himself down, peppering kisses on her chest as he made his way down.

"Fred, shouldn't we go back inside?" She asked softly as he continued to trail kisses down her stomach. Fred ignored her, causing her to arch her back when he pulled her skirt down her thighs.

She gasped at the cold air hitting her bare skin. His hands came down to her thighs, "Part your legs."

He fixed his eyes on her and she gladly pulled her legs apart, revealing her pussy to him. He placed a hand on the inside of her thigh, softly rubbing circles.

She gave him a hard stare as he placed a delicate, teasing kiss over her clit. She parted her lips when he took a finger and started parting her folds, rubbing in between them.

"Oh shit." She gasped. She felt so dirty, doing this outside with the wind blowing on her exposed self.

A smirk came across his lips, "Such a good little slut. So fucking wet and I haven't even begun." He brought his mouth to her pussy, his lips slowly flicking her clit.

She jolted at the sudden movement and his free hand came to her hips to push her down. She felt it deep in her core and cursed softly. He stuck a finger inside, curling slowly so she would be able to feel it.

His eyes looked up at her and watched as she looked up towards the sky, lip brought in between her lips as she tried to hold in her sounds. He loved watching her come undone for him, fall apart underneath him.

"Don't close your mouth, I want to hear everything that comes out of my little sluts mouth." Her whimpers we're noted as her legs began to tremble.

Fred pulled his finger out and dragged it up her thigh, stomach, twirling it around her tit slowly before bringing it up to her mouth.