twenty.

tw: smut"this is called edging"

tw: smut
"this is called edging"

THE COMMON ROOM WAS LIT UP WITH LIGHTS AND MUSIC AS STUDENTS CONVERSED AND DANCED OVER DRINKS. Maddie headed over to the bar, wearing a simple red cocktail dress, to get a couple shots for her and Hermione. She felt like she deserved a few drinks after the past couple of weeks she had had, plus she really wanted to have a good time and needed a little bit of liquid courage to get out of her comfort zone.

Maddie took the two shots from Lee Jordan with a thank you and made her way back over to Hermione. A group had formed around the girl, now that the boys had come down. Fred and George took the shots out of Maddie's hands and downed them, in sync.

Maddie frowned. "Those were for Hermione and I. Now you have to go get us more drinks." She told Fred and he pulled her closer to him by the waist.

"You're a light weight, Mads. I don't want you drinking." She furrowed her brows. Fred usually didn't have a problem with her drinking and she noticed he was being very possessive over her since the task.

"Don't be rude, Freddie. I think after being in the water for, like, the whole day, I deserve a drink." She huffed, pulling away from him and grabbing Hermione's arm, pulling her towards the bar.

Fred rolled his eyes and leaned up against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched the girls grab their drinks. He kept an eye on her as they made their way over to Harry and Ron. It was no secret that a lot of people took a liking towards Maddie, she had a very nice body.

That was all they cared about with her and he was worried that they would try to take advantage of her when she was drunk. Now that he was dating her, he felt it was his responsibility to protect her from that. He didn't want her to get hurt.

A few more drinks later, the group was still in their little spot, congratulating Harry for his second place win. They talked and laughed about random things with Fred still keeping his eye on Maddie from across the room.

Fred watched as Hermione whispered something to Maddie and she looked back at Fred, a blush creeping on her cheeks. Fred smirked, keeping his gaze locked on the girl as he took a sip from his drink.

Maddie thought for a few seconds before pulling Hermione towards the little group that had formed in the center, dancing around each other. Fred furrowed his brows, watching as Maddie took Hermione's hands in hers, twirling her around and wiggling her body to the music.

He thought nothing of it, a smile creeping on his face when he saw Maddie and Hermione fall into a fit of laughter. But, when he saw a certain brunette brushing his fingers up the sides of Maddie's body, he clutched the drink tightly in his hand.

Maddie giggled, probably already feeling an effect to the drinks she had. Hermione got pulled into the crowd by Ron and Harry, as Cedric pulled Maddie closer to him.