twenty two.

tw: smut
very long chapter for all you whores
also almost at 10k reads oml

"THEN THERE'S A PERFECTLY GOOD BATHROOM IN THE BACK." Madelyn could practcally hear the smirk laced in his voice as he toyed with the edges of her skirt, pulling it up ever so slightly. She gasped at the coldness hitting her obviously wet underwear and glared up at him.

"We are not having a quickie in the bathroom." She said, pushing his hands off her lap. She immediatly felt upset at the loss of touch and turned in her chair to take a sip of her drink. As she turned, she caught the eye of none other than Cedric Diggory. He was glaring at her from across the room as he walked through the doors, his arm draped over Cho Chang's shoulder.

Maddie didn't care about the sight, she just cared about how his friends were obviously looking at her and talking across the room. She clentched her jaw, knowning that Cedric was once one of the people that were so kind to her. She wondered where he had gone.

Fred followed her gaze and glared at the boy, angry at him for ruining their perfefct dinner.

"Would you like to leave?" He tucked her hair behind her ear, trailing his finger down her neck as he asked. She shook her head.

"No, he can have his fun and I can have mine." Fred chuckled, his hand returning to Maddie's thigh in some sort of domminate move.

"So we're having some fun?" He asked, trailing his hand up the side of her inner thigh, causing goosebumps to arise on her thighs. Her breath hitched when his fingers moved under the fabric of her dress and brushed against the wet spot of her panties. "Would you like to know what I want to do now that we have that bruise removal paste?"

"Hmm?" She asked, her bottom lip pulled in tightly between her teeth.

"Well first, I'd like to punish you for everything you've denied of me today," His fingers pulledher soaked panties to the side before they slipped past the fabric, easily sinking two of them bast her folds. "You'd be on your hands and knees, wrists tied up on the bed as I spank that perfect little ass of yours and watch as it reddens with each hit. I would touch you and see just how et each of my lashed had made you."

Her one hand dropped down to hold onto his wrist, the other gripping the edge of the table. The fact that they were out in public had definetly intensified ever feeling as she did her best to keep her expression nuteral. His words were sending her in a spiral as she thought of the fantasies he was expressing.

She wanted it so bad, she never knew how much it enticed her.

"I would flip you over and grip your throat hard enough to leave a bruise, grip your hips as I pound into you. Every touch would surley be enough to leave a mark." Fred's thumb came circling in on the area around her clit, never fully giving her what she wanted. She squirmed under his touch, moving closer to his fingers, wanting more. "I want to watch come again and again under my touch. And right when you think you can't take another, I would force another orgasm from your spent body. You would beg me to stop, but I wouldn't."