nine.

tw: more steamy stuff uh uh uh

also, maddie and fred have been friends for a long time and fred has liked maddie for a long time and their is a lot of trust already there which is why this is happening really fast. more like talking about their relationship and stuff will come later.

"FREDDIE!" MADDIE CALLED OUT TO THE RED HEAD WHEN SHE SPOTTED HIM IN THE COURTYARD. He was talking to Ron about some trick to ask some girl out to the yule ball and sent him away when Maddie came up. She sighed in relief when he didn't look mad at her.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, cherry?" She blushed and rolled her eyes at the nickname. She knew he was going to use it against her the second she told him. He was sat on a log, his legs parted as he pulled her into him. She gasped at the sudden movement and was taken aback by his sudden boldness.

"Um." She was suddenly flustered, feeling Fred's thighs around her waist and the feeling of knowing everyone was watching them. He started running on of his hands through her hair while the other rested on her waist. "I-I wanted to - apologize, for this morning. You aren't like Cedric and I'm sorry that I said that." She paused for a moment, waiting for a reaction. When finding nothing bad she finished, "Do you think you can forgive me?"

She fiddled with her hands near her waist subconsciously, moving her fingers dangerously close to Fred's pants. She was nervous, she hated it when people were mad at her and she never really knew how to make it up to them. Most of the time she often thought she didn't deserve their forgiveness, even if it was something small like this.

Fred cupped her jaw in his hands and brought her face up to his, she could never hold eye contact with him freely. He was going to have to work on that with her. His thumb brushed her plump pink lips, slightly opening her mouth. She stood their, staring down at him as his finger played with her lips.

"Of course I can forgive you, love." He resisted the urge to push his thumb into her mouth and watch her suck it, knowing that she would most likely become an anxious mess due to the amount of people in the courtyard. So instead, he focused his hands on gently pulling her delicate hands away and holding her hands to his chest. He placed little kisses on each one.

He moved her hands up to his neck, directing her to wrap them around and moved his hands to her waist, all while holding eye contact with the girl. He pulled her closer to him, chest to chest and watched as she subconsciously looked around them.  She saw that most people had gone inside for lunch but a few were still lingering around, some watching the two.

She winced, slowly moving herself away from Fred. She didn't like attention, it always made her really nervous.

"Mhmn, c'mere. Don't worry about them." He pulled her waist firmly back to him and she placed her small hands on his shoulders.